Chapter Twenty: Jack and Grey

Greyson

No one was in the hallway- thank the Gods. Jackson's hand rested on my neck so he could tilt my head up.  His fingers pressed into my jaw and the point in my neck that forced my head to keep still. I was totally and completely under his power, to be maneuvered however he wanted.

I dropped my books feeling my canines and nails descend as the mating nonsense took over. Since I first realized Jackson was my mate, I began taking pills to control the heat. I haven't stopped taking them but this was sending my hormones on a frenzy of need for Jackson McKinnon. 

My nails reached into his brown hair that was just at the nape of his neck, I squeezed the skin on his neck before delving my hand into his hair. His teeth gently tugged on my bottom lip and a soft sound left me as I practically sucked his tongue into my mouth. Jackson pushed me back forcefully into the lockers and a breath left me and he swept his tongue in, devouring every inch of my mouth, in the hallway of our school. The way he took his time tasting every inch of me had me throbbing and aching with need all over. Aching to have him. My mate.

Jackson finally pulled back and I stared up at him. His lust-blown eyes, his swollen lips and the way he breathed heavily while caging me in against the lockers.

"Only took almost four years to do that." He said.

"That's all you will ever get." I breathed, I did crave the banter we had. It was effortless, it made me feel good and it made me feel even better that he was able to play it back with me.

"Come on, you loved it." He said continuing to smirk at me.

"That's what you think." I said rolling my eyes at him. We walked into class and I sat down in my usual seat.

"Finally made out, eh?" Hawk asked.

"We did not." I denied while frowning.

"Which is why your hair is messed up and your lips are swollen and your cheeks are flushed." Hawk pointed out. My, wasn't he observant.

"See this is why I don't want a mate. I don't want people knowing my business." I grumbled.

"You can still have a mate, just don't fucking make-out at school." Hawk chuckled.

-----

I stood looking over the schedule for playoffs on our bulletin board when someone stood right behind me. Their hands rested on my hips and wrapped around my torso, hugging me from behind. I looked down, seeing the tattoos poke out from under the uniform sleeves and I instantly knew who it was.

"Jackson, fuck off." I said not bothering to move his arms. Him touching me lately didn't bother me, in fact, I rather liked it.

"When are you going to call me Jack? Everyone calls me Jack." He said in my ear causing small goosebumps to pop up onto my skin.

"I'm not everyone. Can you also stop touching me? I don't want people to know I have feelings." I said mumbling the last part and Jackson chuckled.

"Why do you care if people know you have feelings? I thought you didn't care about what other people thought of you?" He asked removing his hands. I can't believe I actually enjoyed having Jackson McKinnon hug me.

"It's not that. It's mostly the fact that you're ruining my rep of being a cold bitch." I shrugged.

"But you're not a cold bitch." He said kissing my temple and then grabbing my face and looking into my eyes. I frowned while looking at his face while he continued to smile.

"Look how cute you are. I love it." He said smiling happily.

"Stop smiling and stop squishing my face." I pouted.

"Well, well...look how cute the freak and the hottest guy in school are. I don't know what you see in her." Someone said and I just gave him a tired look. Sarah Cowell just made me tired as of late. Jackson kept my face in his hands and looked over at Sarah Cowell.

"Bye Sarah." Jackson said and she laughed dryly.

"Hey! Hey Sarah!" I called causing her to look over. Once our eyes met I smirked and reached up pressing my lips to Jackson's. He wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer to his body. I opened my eyes looking at a frowning Sarah and I flipped her off while continuing to kiss Jackson. She growled angrily and stomped off into the other direction.

Jackson turned pushing me back into the wall and I breathed heavily as his lips landed on my neck. He placed a hand on the bulletin board while continuing to lightly bite and kiss different spots on my neck. His lips trailed back up my neck and jaw and to my lips where he smiled happily.

"You're my favourite girl on this planet." He murmured and my heart broke into little pieces and I felt my cheeks flush even more.

"So, you guys decided to leave me and Ty in the cafe?" Hawk chuckled and I laughed while pushing Jackson away. His eyes were dark as he continued to stare at me adoringly.

"I thought Ty was talking to Liam?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Ty sighed as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"He was, had to drag him away to get some food." Hawk laughed as we began walking outside. On gorgeous days like this, everyone mostly ate outside. My brothers were standing at the end of the parking lot chatting with each other as we made our way over.

"Hey, Sarah came over and asked me if I wanted a blow job. What did you say to her? She usually only does that now when you piss her off." Connor chuckled.

"Made her angry by making out with my mate. She's just upset that she doesn't have a mate yet." I shrugged while going into my bag to grab out a snack.

"Dude, you were making out with our sister?" Will asked with a heavy sigh.

"Man, what the fuck?" Kayce asked while punching Jackson in the arm.

"A football jock. I still can't believe he is your mate." Connor added.

"I'm not that bad." Jackson defended.

"Oh, he's alright. He makes me feel all happy and shit, I'm pretty sure that's a good thing." I shrugged.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Grey." Jackson nodded.

"Imagine them two having a kid. That kid would be the cockiest little fucker, but he would also be the angriest and meanest kid in school." Hawk laughed.

"Sam calls you Satan a lot." Tyler noted.

"He calls our mom that all the time. You'll get used to it, you haven't even seen him and our mom fight yet." I laughed.