Chapter Thirty-three: Dinner with Jack

Greyson

I was sitting in class but the whole time I was staring at Jackson. As I said previously, Jack was looking like a snack.

"Ms. Blackwood, are you going to pay attention or are you going to continue to stare at Mr. McKinnon?" The teacher asked. A few people turned and smirked at me and Jackson winked at me.

"Not my fault you don't have a mate as good looking as mine." I said sweetly.

"Ms. Blackwood may I remind you that you are on thin ice?" She asked.

"I have the highest grades in the entire school." I said and that caused her to stare at me for a few moments. I stared down at her with the same glare she gave me. I moved my arm to show the word 'crazy' visibly to her. I saw her eyes flicker and she sighed.

"Pages fifty to sixty in your books." She said before walking to her desk and sitting down.

"Only three periods in and you're being disrespectful to teachers?" Jackson said turning to me. I smirked and sat up;

"She's just mad." I said placing my arm on his shoulder and looking into his eyes.

"My parents would like to know if you would come over to dinner tonight. I haven't told them of your predicament yet." He informed and I grinned.

"Afraid to tell your parents about your delinquent mate?" I asked.

"Of course. You know I just want to keep you to myself." He grinned while looking at my lips.

"Aren't you cute." I murmured.

----

It was hard convincing my mom to let me go out for dinner. She had missed me but I told her that Jackson's parents wanted to meet me and she understood.

I had borrowed an outfit from aunt Lilith's closet. It was a long sleeve burgundy crop top with a high waisted pleated white skirt. She had picked it out for me and said that Jackson would like it. I was down for a pair of leggings or something but no.

I stood outside of the McKinnon pack house and I took a deep breath and fixed my hair. I hesitantly knocked on the door and in a matter of seconds the door swung open to reveal a young girl, she had to be about eleven or twelve.

"Hi!" She smiled and I blinked a few times.

"I didn't know you actually had that colour hair. You're really pretty though." She said. I then realized that she looked exactly like Luke, Jackson's younger brother.

"Who are you talking to?" Someone else asked. Then a seven or eight year old boy appeared and he looked exactly like Jackson.

"Hi...is Jackson or an adult here?" I asked.

"Bye." Jackson said ushering the two away. He had on a form fitting black tee and a pair of jeans.

"Wow..." he smirked looking me up and down.

"My mom said my aunt Lilith was a huge girly girl, so I borrowed it from her closet. Don't get used to it." I said stepping inside.

"You look fantastic." He said taking my hands and pressing a kiss to my lips. I heard a giggling and I turned to see the two children smirking at Jackson.

"Greyson that is my little sister Mila and my little brother Blyth." He said.

"Nice to meet you." I nodded.

"Bye!" Blyth said before running away with Mila. Jackson shook his head and I smiled as we continued on to the kitchen.

"You nervous?" He asked.

"I don't get nervous for anything. If they don't like me then they don't like me." I shrugged.

"They will love you. It's impossible to hate you." He assured. I was greeted by a gorgeous woman with stunning green eyes and flawless skin, her hair was long and curled effortlessly. She was a supermodel.

Then came a man. My father was larger but he still seemed intimidating. He looked exactly like Jackson and Blyth whereas their mom looked like Luke and Mila.

"Hi Greyson, welcome!" Jackson's mom said coming forward and pulling me into a hug. I hesitated but returned the hug and smiled.

"Hi, thank you for having me."

"Of course! I'm Elizabeth and this is my husband, Gideon." I shook Jackson's fathers hand and they gestured for us to come in and sit. Now comes the awkward part of telling these people about my hobbies, interests, schooling and other personal things.

Good luck Grey.