Chapter Thirty-one: Extra Punishment

Greyson

"Blackwood I am warden Holt, for the next week you will remain here. As an extra punishment you will receive no visitation hours and because you are in school you will be doing work that your teachers sent us with one of our officers." She said. Her hair was tied back into a tight ponytail, not one hair stuck up. Her blue eyes were dull and full of annoyance and anger. I put on a sweet smile and clicked my tongue.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked but she cut me off.

"To me you are a prisoner with grey hair. As to why someone would want a full head of grey hair is peculiar but nonetheless I don't care." She said with no emotion.

"That's not nice, Holt. I'm not a prisoner. I'm a sweetheart, pretty funny once you get to know me too." I added.

"I don't care to get to know you. People like you roll back in here. Get out of here." She said. I pursed my lips as an officer grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I went back to my block and the girls were sitting down and playing cards.

"Hey alpha, how was it?" KC asked.

"Holt's got a stick up her ass, eh?" I asked while grabbing my orange hoodie. I pulled it on and sat down at the table.

"She hates everyone. Probably hasn't gotten laid in forever." Harley muttered.

"Now I don't think that's true." I pointed out.

"Why? You haven't gotten laid?" KC asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I haven't." I said.

"Girl, you're missing out. Are you not in grade twelve? Is there not a bunch of horny dogs at school? Get it? Dogs?" Harley said tossing her head back and laughing.

"I have too many of those. I have a mate anyways."

"No way." KC denied.

"How come you didn't tell us, crazy?" Harley asked.

"Because I tolerate his annoying ass and I actually miss him." I admitted while frowning.

"What's his name?" Drew asked.

"Jackson. He likes to be called Jack but I think I called him that twice." I shrugged.

"He cute?" KC asked.

"Oh sure. He is fucking great looking and his is a fantastic guy too. He doesn't get offended by my insults, I don't know anyone who doesn't get offended."

"He's a keeper then." Harley smiled.

"He is. I was actually looking forward to seeing him tomorrow, along with Hawk, Tyler and my brothers and my family. Fuck I miss my family." I sighed.

"Who is Hawk?" Harley asked.

"He came to the school this year and we hit it off. He is mates with my brother, I'm in here because this girl had guys beat up my twin and him because they are gay." I explained.

"Shit, how many brothers do you have?" KC asked.

"I have a twin and then three younger triplets."

"It seems like you have a good life, crazy."

"I do. My mom was diagnosed with sociopathic traits when she was younger. The biggest thing we had in common was that we do things and don't feel upset or guilty for doing anything." I explained. We continued talking quietly until the gate rolled shut. We turned and five girls stood with angry faces and their arms folded.

"What the hell is this?" I asked standing up.

"Marsha's girls. She is still in the infirmary. They're pissed because you're alpha now." Drew informed.

"Blackwood beat Marsha. She's alpha now." KC said.

"No girl comes in here for one weekend and puts Marsha in the infirmary."  One girl said stepping forward. No officers were down the hallway as the girls step forward. The one girl pulled out a shiv and I stared at them and took a deep breath.

"Hold it in, Light. We can't have your bunk swept again." Harley whispered. I turned back and frowned at the fair haired and fair skinned, small girl.

"There is so much about you that I am concerned about and I don't know if I am comfortable learning about you." I admitted as she put the switchblade back into her waist band.

I turned back and was met with a punch right to my nose. I groaned and held my nose.

"Jesus that actually hurts." I admitted. A brawl broke out in our block with each girl grabbing someone. I grabbed a chunk full of red hair and grimaced at the clump in my hand.

"Girl, brush your hair please." I said disgustingly. I dropped the hair and grabbed her pushing her into the bars. We both fell to the ground and began throwing punches at one another.

"Open the cell to D-three!" One of the officers said while hitting the bars. I grabbed the girls' head and slammed it off of the bars. While I did that a hard kick was made into my back and I got off of her and held onto my back.

I leaned against the bars and then fell back when they were open. I took steady deep breaths as officers stepped over me and cuffed everyone.

"Fuck my hands hurt. So much fighting, Grey." I whispered while looking at my sore and bleeding hands. There was blood on the floor and dents in our cell bars.

"They say I'm batshit crazy. This place is insane." I said.

"You dented the bars, crazy." KC laughed while wiping the blood on her eyebrow.