chapter 81: overboard

Start from the beginning

"pretty?"

"evie!" ruby said, rushing to the door and flinging it open, hugging her tightly.

"hey, beautiful," evie giggled, hugging her girlfriend back tightly.

"h-hi."

"what do you wanna do today?"

"kiss again," ruby said abruptly, blushing furiously and giggling nervously.

"sounds good to me, pretty. i'm glad to see you're seeming happier," she said, kissing ruby's forehead.

ruby blushed and smiled, nodding her head. "yeah, y-you make me pretty happy, i must say."

evie blushed and smiled, hugging ruby then taking her hand, leading her out to the living room.

it was a good day for ruby.

so they held hands.

tyler and josh stood behind them, josh's arms around his husband's waist from behind.

"they're so cute," tyler whispered.

"almost as cute as us," josh smiled, squeezing tyler's waist.

"i love you, joshua."

"i love you more, tyler."

ruby fell asleep under the blankets, two hands holding onto one of evie's. evie smiled and turned the volume down on the tv.

"sleep well, ru," she grinned, kissing her girlfriend's temple then falling asleep next to her.

they slept for hours, and tyler and josh decided to take gus and ellie out to the movies.

they ordered a pizza to the house, it sitting on the counter with a note reading:

'for my favorite couple. we thought you deserved some time alone. just know we're the only ones allowed to have sex in this house. we'll be back in a few hours. -ty'

both girls woke up at the same time, grinning when they saw the note and food.

ruby blushed madly at the third sentence, evie just bursting into laughter.

"your dads are the best, ru."

"they're so weird!"

"they're hilarious!"

ruby sighed and ate her slice of pizza, evie doing the same. they then sat on the couch, snuggling up next to one another and watching another movie.

"e-evie?" ruby said quietly.

"yes, baby?"

"c-can we kiss?"

evie smiled and nodded. "yes, pretty. but you don't have to ask, ok? you can just do it."

"o-oh. o-ok," ruby said shyly, pressing her lips against her girlfriend's.

after several minutes, it got kind of heated. and as soon as evie started to move her lips downward, the rest of the joseph-dun family walked in.

"hey, girls!" tyler said peppily, carrying in a sleeping ellie.

"h-hi, dad."

"hey, guys!" evie said, discreetly moving ruby off her lap. "i guess i better be home before my dads get worried. bye, ru. i love you," she said, kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

"o-oh. b-bye, eve," ruby said, blushing at the kiss.

"almost as cute as us," josh grinned as he and tyler walked into their room, setting his husband on the bed and kissing his neck.

"we gotta be quiet, baby," tyler warned.

josh giggled and rolled his eyes, impersonating his husband "'oh, joshy! fuck! fuck, josh! faster! oh, fuck!"

tyler blushed and pushed his husband off him. "you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"rood."