Chapter 29

Knife

"Stop being so protective I'll be fine." Raine reassured me. I was not being over protective.

"I just won't let you out of my sight and make sure no one gets in your way." Oh! "Now I hear it." She giggled. She danced and danced like no one was watching and it was quite cute actually. I'm just glad she's not drinking or doing anything to hurt the babies. I wandered behind her and wrapped my arms around her middle.

"I love you. You know that?" I was drunk but it still never hurt to say it.

"Yes, drunkbutt. I know." Drunkbutt, that's a new one.

"Have you thought of any names yet? I was thinking for two girls, Angel and Princess." She started laughing.

"We will have this talk when you are sober, okay?" I nodded. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. "I'm tired and I want to sleep with you beside me." I smiled and nodded. We took off our clothes except for our undergarments and climbed into bed. Next thing I know it was morning.

------------

I wandered downstairs after getting ready for school with the extra clothes I brought just in case. Raine looked up at me and handed me some weird green liquid.

"Drink it will help with the hangover." Thank god. I chugged it down. That was nasty. I sat
down and she placed a plate of chocolate pancakes with strawberry chunks on the inside. Yum! I ate. Raine wandered behind me. "I have to talk with you after school, okay?" I slowly nodded, confused of why she needed to have a big talk with me after school. I finished up and Raine slapped my ass. "Let's go!" Elvis told us yesterday that after yesterday, Raine will no longer be riding her bike because of babies.

We hopped into Elvis' truck and drove to school. The day went by as any other day.