Chapter 6

Knife

I can't believe I got the prettiest girl and the hottest Texan accent I have ever seen and heard, come to hang out with me! I'll definitely wear the child's patch if it means she'll wear hers. It makes her look hot. It turns out her and her brother are not only in my computer science class but also in my advanced math and gym class. Gyms not till after lunch but I'll make a good impression before gym and just top it off with my sports skills. They're good but I don't have time to actually do sports.

Lunch came by and my few friends Rhys, Chase and Rose, all waited for the twins to show. Rose's stepdad is VP of the club, Chase is a female and Rhys and Rose are also dating. Knight and Raine came towards us. Knight whistled and looked at Chase.

"Hey Beautiful." He winked at her and she blushed. Raine rolled her eyes and looked at Chase.

"I wouldn't if I were you. He goes threw ten girls before you can say Hi. Also he has a mind of a five year old. He got distracted in Computer Science because there was apparently a cute bunny outside the window so be careful. Always wants what he can't have. You can have him if you want though, just don't say I didn't warn you." The bunny? The slap? Oh!

"That's why you hit him in the head in CS. It's because he was distracted by the white, fluffy bunny outside the window of the class." Knight looked at him and shrugged.

"It was cute. Don't deny it!" He frowned. "I feel like I forgot to do something again." He reached in his pocket and pulled out keys. "Nope, I guess not. It's usually my keys!" I laughed and Raine punched him. He looked clueless. Raine turned towards Rose,Chase and Rhys.

"Hi, I'm Raine and this my brother Knight!" Knight smiled.

"I'm Knight because I'm a knight in shining armour!" Raine glared and patted him on the shoulder.

"Oh! Your something alright." Knight looked happy.

"Of course I am. I'm Knight!" He kept a straight and innocent face. We all laugh as Chase blurts out.

"I'm starting to see what you meant by the mind of a five year old. Raine started laughing so hard she needed to clutch her stomach and she snorted causing all of us to keep laughing harder. After five minutes of laughing Chase spoke. "By the way, I'm Chase Dillion, that girl over there is Rose McKenzie and the angry dude is Rhys Mikels." Rose smiled.

"Nice to meet you. Now let's go and eat." She turned to her brother. "Be the Knight in shining armour you say you are and carry me gracefully away!" Her brother scowled at her.

"Never mind, I'll be a Knight in shady armour instead." He seemed satisfied with his response. I swear there's a five year old trapped in there.

------------

After I don't know how long of deciding where to eat. We decided to go to the local owned pizzeria. Peppers Pizza. We all decided to use motorcycles to get there because Rose and Chase both had cars but didn't fit all of us. Rose hopped on the back of Rhys' bike immediately but Chase didn't know who's to get on.

"Chase, beautiful! Why don't you ride with me." If I wasn't a dude and liked boys. I would've totally fell for that. I'm glad Chase is smarter than me.

"Raine? Can I ride with you?" Chase looked at Raine and Raine smiled a big toothy smile.

"I like you. Your smart!" Chase hopped on the back of Raines bike as She sped away. To lunch.