Chapter 9

Raine

I have recently found out I like tattoos. I got another one after school, it was a shadow of a wolf over my right rib. While he did my tattoo Elvis asked if Knight and I want a job there. There was really nothing to do in this town so we agreed. We started our first shift after dad was done with my tattoo. I got front desk and Knight got janitor duty. Haha! As soon as Elvis finished showing me the basics, our first customer came in to book an appointment for a big tattoo on thursday. It went like that for about three hours until Quincey came in with her mom. She scowled as her eyes met mine.

"Isn't it illegal to work here under the age of eighteen?" I just looked at her.

"Not if your family owns the place, I just can't give tattoos or anything like that. How may I help you?" her mom came up.

"I'm here with an appointment." I smiled at her.

"Ms. Barron, do you have any pictures or drawings of what you would like?" She thought for a few seconds.

"No, sorry. Would you mind grabbing someone to draw it up?"

"Of course. I'll go see if anyone can. Elvis is in there with another person right now but I will see if anyone can draw it up for you." I motioned towards the chairs "have a seat." They sat down. I walked into the back. Knight sat in a chair.

"Is the drawing guy still here?" he looked up and shook his head. I looked in the room where a guy was having a tattoo done on him hip by Elvis.

"Hey is there anyone who can draw for someone?" Elvis looked up and smiled.

"Why doesn't Knight do it? I saw his artwork in his room and the ones your mom sent me. And yes she sent pictures and writing pieces you and Knight did as children. Ask him." I nodded my head and left. We'll talk about that later. I went to Knight.

"Do you think you could do a drawing for someone?" Knight looked at me with the smile of a child on Christmas.

"Grab me pencils and paper and let's go!" We went to the back and Knight grabbed whatever he thought he might need. We wandered out to the front.

"Hey, so Knight will try and help draw your tattoo. He'll keep going until you find exactly what you like." Knight motioned for them to follow him to the back room. Quincey followed behind twirling her hair. Poor Knight. Knight is leaving after with Quincey on the 'Date'.

It was ten when Elvis and I were finished. I liked it there. Apparently Quincey's mom got a tat of a knife with rainbows swirled around it. That proves people are weird.

------------

Rose, Chase, Rhys, Knife, Knight and I all walked to the lunchroom to eat. Knife and Rose wore their child's patches. We sat down and people smiled as we sat beside them. We are quickly earning respect. Quincey came up and sat beside Knight. All of us smirked because we know how Knight works.

"Knight, baby. You are gonna carry my books to class for the rest of the day." Knife, Chase and I were trying really hard not to smile. Knight looked as confused as hell. Everyone practically stopped to listen to this conversation.

"I'm not in your classes except for gym, though." She rolled her eyes.

"You're my boyfriend so you are taking my books to my class." Knife and I let out a chuckle as Knight took a deep breath.

"First of all, I'm not your boyfriend. Second of all, I never do seconds unless I need a quick lay." Tears threatened her eyes "And I would never bring your books to your class. I don't follow dumbasses around." Loud gasps erupted through the hallway. Knife, Rose,Chase, Rhys and I all burst out laughing. "Oh! And I might've considered seconds, if you didn't call my sister a slut and whore cause I bet everyone could agree she's the prettier one!" Quincey burst out crying and ran down the halls. Knight looked terrified when she started crying. For the rest of the week, Knight and I have been getting high five and agreements to Knights comment about me.