Chapter 21

Knife

Best night ever! I love her and she loves me. Things couldn't be better. I think she also hit a world record of orgasms. I counted eighteen. It's a big number. I opened my eyes. Raine was cuddled up to my chest, my arm wrapped around her. I pulled her in tighter. She turned to look at me and opened her eyes.

"I love you." I flipped her on her back and I went under the sheets. I parted her wet folds and plunged my tongue inside her. She gasped. We made love again. It was eleven when we finally got downstairs. I was wearing pajama pants and Raine was wearing my shirt. Rhys winked at me then looked at Raine.

"How many did you have? You were in the shower for an awfully long time yesterday." Raine just looked at him and smiled.

"More than you ever had!" Rhys smiled.

"Is that a challenge?" Raine nodded.

"Highest amount you have made a girl in one time! We win you have to jump in the pool naked!" Rose smiled.

"Please win Raine! I want to see that!" Rhys just glared at her.

"I win you have to jump in the pool naked!" I just rolled my eyes. Great come back.

"You first!" Rhys gave a cocky smile.

"I made Rose cum ten times!" I just laughed and Knight covered his ears. I smiled.

"Go get naked Rhys. We got eighteen!" Rhys's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. Rose and Chase started laughing. Knight uncovered his ears.

"Who won?" I smiled.

"We did!" Knight shuddered in disgust. We all looked at Rhys and pushed him outside. He stripped down to his boxers. He jumped in. I rolled my eyes and Raine laughed.

"I said naked! N.A.K.E.D!" Rhys grunted and pulled off his boxers. Raine laughed harder. "It's so small!" Knight choked on air.

"Why that's a good five inches?" I laughed.

"Sorry, I was comparing it to Knifes. Sorry!" Everyone except for Rhys burst out laughing. He grabbed his boxers and put them on. He just glared at her.

"You are a mean, mean girl!" I cracked a smile.

"You think she's mean now? You should see her in bed." Knight started choking on coffee until it came out his nose. We all started laughing and Elvis came through the door. He looked extremely confused.

"What's going on in here and why does Knight have coffee coming out of his nose?" We all laughed harder. Rhys looked at him with a face so serious.

"Never ever! Challenge Raine! Never!" Elvis looked at him.

"What did you guys challenge on?" Everyone burst out laughing as My and Raines faces turned pale. Rhys smirked.

"Oh, Mr.Hunt. Why don't I tell you?" Raines face turned red and I'm pretty sure mine matched hers. "We made a bet on who had the most orgasms in one time. I lost and they made me jump in the pool naked." Elvis' eyes widened. He turned to look at me and Raine.

"And how many was that?" Knight, Raine and I all choked on air. Rose and Chase were just laughing in the corner. Rhys narrowed his eyes at me then gave a devilish smile.

"Well I said ten but they laughed at me. Apparently last night she had eighteen!" Elvis choked. "Paybacks a bitch, isn't it?"

Elvis just stared in horror at us. "I decided I don't care. As long as no one ever tells me about my daughter's sex life!" I smiled and Rhys turned to him and scowled. Raine started laughing. Thank god! I was scared he was going to kill me. Elvis glared at me. "Everyone start cleaning up and setting things up! Knife? Why don't you help me?" My eyes widened and I looked back to see everyone laughing except for Raine. Her face was pale. I looked back at Elvis and just nodded my head and followed him out. He stopped me when we got in the guest room.

"You hurt her in anyway, shape or form, I will break you!" My eyes widened. He laughed. "Grab the boxes and bring them out to beside the pool." I did as he asked until we were finished. I was blowing the bouncy castle when someone pulled me from behind. I turned around to see Knight. His eyes were full of worry. I looked at him.

"What's going on?" He didn't answer. He just pulled me away from everything and brought me upstairs to Raines room. I stopped abruptly at the site. Raine was laying on her bed, bucket in hand and vomiting into it. Knight walked out. Okay? I walked over to Raine and rubbed her head. "When did this start?" She looked at me.

"It started a few days ago. I thought it stopped but then it started again today." She looked tired and awful. Rose came into the room.

"I think you might be pregnant. I'm not sure but it has been a month since you had sex for the first time and it usually shows up around a month." My eyes widened and I just sat there. Raine looked in utter denial.

"Uh uh! No way am I pregnant!" Rose rolled her eyes and handed Raine four pregnancy tests.

"Never know until you try!" With that she walked out. I looked at Raine.

"You don't think...?" She looked at me. Her eyes were full of fear. I kissed her forehead. She looked at the tests.

"We'll never know unless we try." She grabbed the sticks and headed to the bathroom.