Chapter 11

Raine

Today Rose and Chase came over to help get ready for my date. I had my head in my closet and was having a panic attack.

"I have nothing to wear and the date is in three hours! Ugh!" Knight came through the door.

"Why do you care so much about what you wear. He's probably lying down in bed still." Rose glared at him.

"How dare you! Did he just say what I think he did? Oh no you didn't!" Rose was getting worked up as Knight looked scared shitless. Chase and I were just enjoying the show. Knight looked at rose.

"No?" That is not something you say and I'm not telling him that though. Rose made a big gasp and Knight looks utterly terrified. I grabbed my phone getting ready to capture a picture perfect moment.

"Did you just lie to me? You could've said yes and it would all be over. Yet, no! You just had to lie there!" And click. On the bottom of the picture I put 'All he asked Rose was why girls care so much about what we wear' and sent it to Chase, Rose, Rhys and Knife. Then I saved it on my own phone.  Rose and Chases phones beeped. They pulled it out and both started laughing. Knight looked so confused. I sent it to him and and posted it on Instagram. His phone beeped and he pulled it out and scowled at me. Roses phone beeped again and she stared at me wide eyed. "Did you just post that?" Knight looked at me then at Rose. He quickly pulled out his phone. He looked at me then glared with death defying eyes. I knew what that means. I ran out the door and bounded down the steps, Knight right on my tail. I ran out into the pouring rain. He won't follow me out here. Arms wrapped around me from behind and he let go and started tickling me. I was mistaken, he would follow me.

------------

It took almost the full three hours to get ready. It's a casual look. It just had a lot of effort. The doorbell rang just as Chase finished straightening the last strand of hair. I wore a loose crop showing off my wolf tattoo on my ribs, leather tights and the child's patched leather jacket. I waited till Knight called me down to the door to finally come down. I walked down the stairs and Knight scowled at me.

"How many people did you send that to?" He realizes it doesn't matter if I sent it to someone or not because it's on Instagram, right?

"I sent it to Knife, Chase, Rose and Rhys. I can take it off instagram if you want." He looked at me and smiled.

"I hacked your account and took it off already. Have fun!" He looked at Knife "She comes home with one scratch, you won't see tomorrow or don't let Elvis do your tattoos either." He winked and Knife just laughed. Thank god!

Knife looked at me and gave a cocky grin. "You ready for the surprise?" Dang! He knows me too well. Wouldn't have guessed it if it wasn't for the cocky grin. I rolled my eyes.

"For the date? Yes. The surprise? Uh, nope!" No point in lying if they know you too well. He smiled.

"Your chariot awaits!" He motioned towards his bike and I giggled. I followed him out towards the bike to look back and see Knight making gagging faces. I fingered him as I got on the bike and we sped off.

Apparently the surprise was a movie. Wow, he liked getting under my skin. He looked at movies on the side of the building that was playing.

"Which movie would you like to see?" I loved paranormal movies or movies of the unrealistic. I was kind've embarrassed about it though.

"What type of movies do you like?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"Why?" I taught to either tell the truth or to beat around the bush. Right now it was beating around the bush.

"Well some movies I wanna see kind've embarrass me so i'm asking you yours." He raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'm probably not gonna get more out of you. I like action and fantasy movies. It's creative and eventful." I smiled a smile so big the planet should've exploded. "I'm taking that as a 'I really like those too, Knife'." I looked at him.

"You have only known me for two weeks yet you know me so well. I don't get it." He smiled at me a gave cockiest smile.

"Good, now let's pick a movie."

------------

We ended up picking the new avengers movie. It was great! Knife and I shared popcorn and I got my own licorice and root beer, he got his own fuzzy peaches and Pepsi. In the movie, Thor was doing normal stuff that makes him look hot. I'm not gonna say that out loud. That would be awkward. We drove home and pulled in the driveway. He looked at me.

"I had fun tonight." I smiled at him

"Me too. Thank you for taking me. Do you mind if I ask, if we are doing this again soon?" I didn't see it coming. He grabbed my cheeks and gently kissed me. I opened my mouth for a passage for his tongue. Best Kiss Ever! I pulled away.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He smiled.

"Oh Yeah!" He had a goofy grin on his face, I'm pretty sure mine mirrored. He walked me to the door and gently kissed me again. Once I was in the house he gave a little wave.

"See you soon!" He started his bike. It wasn't a question but it was a demand. I couldn't wait to do it again!