Chapter 15

Knife

"What the fuck?" I jumped up from the loud angry voice. I looked up but god! Did my head hurt. Knight stood in the doorway of the room scowling at me. Raine moaned beside me slowly sitting up.

"What the fuck, Knight?" She sounded groggy. He growled.

"Why is he in your bed? Why are you both naked?" She just smiled.

"Because we were having fun!" He growled. "Shut your pie hole. What if I scared off every girl you liked? Bad, huh? Now don't do it to me!" he shut up and just glared at me then walked away closing the door. She looked at me. "Wanna go for round two?" I laughed then pushed her back on the bed and swung a leg over her. We did it again.

We finally got up around twelve and headed downstairs. My head hurt like hell and by how Raine was rubbing hers. She felt the same way. We got downstairs and Rhys came up and patted me on the back. Then handed me a coffee. Rose was making breakfast and Knight sat at the table and scowled at me. Chase came down the stairs and glared at me and Raine.

"Do you know how hard it is to sleep with you two going at it? You're so loud!" Rose smiled as Rhys choked on his coffee. Knight just glared at me.  Raine laughed as she caught my gaze.

"Knight stop planning to kill Knife and go be helpful for once." Knights glare turned to her. Then she gave a cocky smile. "If you keep looking at us like that, next time you bring a girl home for whatever reason. I will run into your room and yell at you while you are in the middle of sex. Okie dokie?" We all laughed as Knight turned his attention to his food and muttered a fine. I ate food and drank coffee until my hangover was almost gone. I felt so lazy though. Rose looked at us.

"Okay guy, we gotta clean." We all groaned. "Suck it up butter cups! Knife, you got the stage. Raine, you got the pool. Chase, you got food to clean. I'll clean up the drink station. Rhys and Knight, y'all got the garbage." Well this will be fun. I wandered over to the stage and pulled the black cover off the bottom. That was when I realized the stage was just a whole bunch of plastic tables. I grabbed each knife from the back and placed them on a table. I grabbed the cardboard walls and placed them on a second table. I hopped down and started folding the foldy tables and stacked each, one on top of the other. Surprisingly it was a quick put away.

I sat on the grass in front of the pool with my feet in the water. I am exhausted from cleaning. Arms wrapped around me from behind. I looked over my shoulder to see Raine, red from exertion. I got up and turned around. Grabbing her cheeks, I slammed my face into hers. It felt like forever before we pulled away. I brought my hands back to my side as she pushed me into the pool. I grabbed her hips pulling her down with me.

"That was rude!" I pretended to look hurt. She smirked then grabbed my hips and pulled me close. I touched my forehead to hers and was about to go in for a kiss but...

"You guys are adorable! Rhys, didn't I tell you how cute they were together?" We looked up to see Rhys in the window, sarcastically shaking his head yes.

"Totally cute." Rhys is the definition of sarcasm. Never seen him not sarcastic. Rose punched him in the arm then looked at us.

"Keep going, don't mind us. We're just enjoying the show!" I laughed and Raine went beat red.

"Yeah, why don't we keep going?" She turned thirty shades redder and slapped me in the arm. I grabbed her arm as she brought it back, pulled her forwards and kissed her. She lifted a knee and hit me in the balls. I made some sort of strangled noise. She stuck out her tongue and swam away. I could hear Rhys laughing in the distance. I quietly followed Raine out of the pool to her bedroom. She closed the door and probably started getting changed. I didn't care, if she was half naked or not. I opened the door she was taking her shirt off, her pants already on the floor.

"Care, if I join you?" She jumped and squealed falling over onto the bed. I closed the door. She lifted the shirt off her arms. She was wearing a white bras and that was wet too. My lucky day!

"What are you doing? I'm trying' to change." I smiled.

"I know." She glared at me.

"Perv!" I laughed.

"I know that too." She laughed at that. I walked over to her. "You hurt my babies I the pool. I think I should punish you for that." I grabbed her underwear and yanked it off. She squealed as she fell backwards. I kissed her stomach and got lower each time. I stopped right before her clit. She whimpered. I smiled and sucked her clit. She moaned each and every time I touched it with my tongue. I decided to take more. I plunged my tongue into her. She gasped. I took it in then out and kept going. She screamed as she came into my mouth. Never tasted anything better. She smiled at me.

"I think I should apologize in a very fun way." She flipped me over onto my back, pulled my shirt over my head and took her bras off. I watched as it fell to the floor. She got down on her knees and yanked my pants and underwear off at the same time. She grabbed my dick and she ran her tongue all over it. She swirled her tongue over the tip then plunged me into her mouth. She took me in and out as she played with my balls. I grabbed her hair and took control. I got her going harder and harder each time. I screamed her name as I came. She licked my abs, then nipples and the neck. "How was that for an apology." I pretended to look thoughtful.

"I don't know. Maybe you're gonna have to do it again." She smiled at me then squeezed my dick, which is impossibly hard again. We did it over again.