Chapter 12

Knife

I kissed her! I can't believe I kissed her! I'm extremely happy about this! I drove home in a daze. I got home and walked through the front door to find Spear and his boyfriend John Martin sitting in the kitchen table waiting for me.

"How was it? Did you kiss her?" Spear took over mom's missing place in my life. Acting more like a parent when I need him too. John just looked at me.

"Tell us! You're taking too long!" I just looked at them. I was in the door for thirty seconds and I'm already bombarded with questions.

"It was fun and yes, I kissed her!" John started clapping and Spear just looked at me.

"Was her brother there?" John and Spear saw Knight at the grocery store a few weeks ago. They both had the hots for the straight dude. Johns eyes widened. He didn't know it was straight guys sister that I was out with.

"Who is her brother?" It's like I'm talking with girls! Spear just looked at him.

"Her twin brother, Knight is one of Knifes friends. I also realized on Thursday that Knight is grocery boy! Like so hot!" I laugh.

"Even if he liked guys. You guys wouldn't get a chance." They looked offended and I elaborated. "He's a player. Gets a girl then cuts them loose. Never mess with his sister though. One girl called his sister a slut and a whore so he let her get attached to him then he slept and ditched. She keeps trying to get him 'to think through what he was doing and do the right thing and go out with her'. What does she not get about the big Sleep and ditch thing." Okay having boys who love to gossip sound all the time, has its faults. I catch myself gossiping all the time! They just glared at me.

"What else has those twins done except for insulting Mr.Beetle, getting out of detention for hacking and bring Quincey Barron's life to pieces?" John looked at Spear.

"He's a hacker! So much hotter!" He pretended to fan his face. Spear nodded.

"He also draws tattoos for people. He's an artist! He's just so hot!" John and Spear will probably go on like this for the next hour. They have a deal with each other. They can crush on other people as long as they are completely straight. They're great together though. I slowly creep upstairs to get ready for bed.