Chapter 23

Knife

We somehow managed to finish getting the party ready on time. We were all in shock. I was going to be a father. A seventeen year old dad to twins, probably. I'll wait to find out though. I'll be there for Raine and the baby or babies. I love her and I'll always be there. The party started at four and really started at seven when the kids go home. It was three forty-five by the time we finished. Raine and I went to get ready. Before we put on any of Raines white stuff, we decided that I could do her hair for practice when she can't do it when she's pregnant. I was actually pretty good at it. I straightened her hair then put white and gold in it. I blow dried it to dry it quicker. Then she put on everything else. Next I put on the jeans, my DCMC leather jacket and boots. She styled the same spikes from yesterday and made them red again. Rose came in while Raine put on my bandana.

"Can you help me with my hair. Chase is too busy helping Knight and Rhys is no help." She looked at Raines hair. Then looked at me. "Did you do her hair?" I nodded. Rose smiled. "I want you to do my hair!" I laughed. She sat in front of me facing the mirror. I added red streaks to the brown hair then braided it back and twisted it into this half bun thing that I thought looked cool. Rose's eyes widened. "How did you learn to do hair? It's amazing!" I gave a weak laugh.

"I did my moms hair when she was sick." I looked at the floor. Her eyes went sympathetic.

"I'm sorry." I smiled widely

"It's fine. It can come in handy if Raine has a girl." She looked at me and smiled.

"You'll be a great dad." With that she walked out. Chase ran in the door only a few seconds later.

"Do my hair!" Raine laughed beside me. I curled the red hair and put twist down the sides. They all seemed satisfied. Raine and I finally had the chance to walk downstairs at three fifty-five. Knight looked at me and smiled.

"Teach me how to do hair! I could get so many girls with that skill!" Typical Knight. Do it all for the ladies. He had ripped jeans and his boots on. He had a fake knife wounds and a fake sliced open neck. Looks like Chase paled his body to look like a dead one. Rhys came in beside Rose. His hair was combed back and had black and white streaks along it. He wore his DCMC prospect jacket and normal clothes. He put fake blood on his chin and the fangs stuck out of his mouth. Present day vampire. Every dude in here either had a child's jacket, a prospects jacket or a full on patched jacket. I'm seventeen so I finally get a prospects jacket. A few steps away from being a full member. Elvis came in with a arrow through his head headband. The doorbell rang and Elvis opened it.Three boys came running in. I recognized them. They were the Armstrong boys. Oldest, Cameron, was ten and dressed like a zombie. Second, Cade, was eight and dressed like a mummy and the youngest, Lucien, was five and dressed as Chucky the doll. Lucien looked up at me.

"Can you take us to the kids area, please?" I smiled.

"Follow me." The three boys followed me to the bouncy castle, ball pit and pool. On the side was the food area for kids that we called 'The kids station'. They immediately started playing.  Cade's head peeked up at the top of the bouncy castle.

"Knife! Come play with us!" I jumped onto the castle and chased after each one of them. Within ten minutes, I was playing with over twenty kids from the club.