Chapter 14

Knife

Rose, Rhys, Chase and I all brought sleeping stuff to sleepover. Rose and Rhys put their stuff in the guest room, Chase put hers in Elvis's room and I had to put mine in Knights or else he would kill me. I put on my black Death Chasers swim trunks and left my shirt and glasses off. It comes in handy that Death Chasers have everything. I went downstairs and saw Raine in a white bikini with the Death Chasers initials covering it all (DCMC) and a black see through cover up. She was so hot. I wandered up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and put my head on her shoulder.

"Hey." she slapped my arm away.

"Help out and then you can do that now go see if Chase needs help setting up the food or pool stuff. Party starts at seven!" she pushed me outside towards the red head outside setting up the table of foods. I came up beside her.

"Need help with anything?" She smiled up at me.

"Grab the strawberries and put the beside the fountain, here and the mango and pineapples here." I placed them exactly how she wanted. "Paper plates over here, apples there and pears right..there." It went like that for about twenty minutes until we were done. Then I helped Knight put a 'Party's In Here' banner in the front door. We were finished setting everything at six fifty-five. Now Raine just needed to hook in the music as we checked all the doors in the house were locked. The doorbell rang as the music started. Knight went to the door. People piled in as the bass of the remixes all started. Ten minutes went and the place was packed. I went to find Raine. She was at the drink station and looked uncomfortable as guys surrounded her and asked her to dance with them. I was just watching in them with a smile on my face. She caught my eyes and smiled.

"Baby!" She ran towards me and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tighter. She pulled away. "Let's go dance!" She pulled me to the dance area and we started dancing. A few minutes girls pulled me over and Raine watched and laughed as my eyes widened. One girl rubbed my arm.

"I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" I looked at Raine. She was laughing really hard now. I glared at the girl.

"No, i'm just one of the smart nerds that everyone doesn't know. I've been going to this school since freshman year." She only smiled.

"Sorry sweetheart. Can I make it up to you?" She ran a hand up my chest. I looked up to see that Raine has stopped laughing. I looked at the girl.

"I have a girlfriend, sorry." I tried walking away but the idiot caught me and pulled me back.

"She doesn't need to know." I looked up to Raine who was now scowling at the girl. She caught my eyes. 'Help' I mouthed. Raine smiled.

"Knife!" She came up beside me. "Hey baby, we need you over there for your trick." She looked at the idiot. "Sweetheart, if you're looking for some fun. I know Knight would be willing." She winked and idiot smiled.

"Okay, thanks!" Idiot wandered off and Raine laughed.

"Tricks?" Then I remembered. I promised Chase that i'd do Knife tricks. I wasn't called knife for no reason. "Nevermind. Where are the knives and where do I go?" Raine smiled.

"They're over by Rose and Rhys. Come on!" we went outside towards a stage that I had no clue was there. I don't even want to ask. She lead me onto the stage and the music paused. She went to the mic. "Hey everyone! You having a good time?" Cheers erupted from all over. "We got a little surprise for you all. We asked the sexy one over there, the one we call Knife to do some Knife tricks. He is extremely good and that is why we call him Knife." It's a good thing I haven't drank anything yet! She looked at me. "Come on over here and we can start." I came over and whispered in her ear.

"You trust me?" She nodded "Okay, well can you stand in the back against the wall and be a good girl and stay very still?" She nodded she turned around and I slapped her ass. Which got whistles from practically everyone. She fingered me then did what I asked. I yelled over to her. "You ready?" she nodded. "Don't move a muscle." I grabbed the first knife and played around with it in my hand. I lifted it up and threw towards Raine. Gasps erupted and Raine didn't move. Good girl. I repeated it several times. Now the knives outlined her head and shoulders. I called out to her. "Move very slowly  off the stage away from the knives. " She did exactly as I asked. I grabbed two knives and I threw them in the middle to make eyes then I set a board beside the knives exactly where I needed it. I moved to the other side of the knives and I threw the last one. It twirled sideways making a straight line in the knives to make a mouth then went in between two knives and hit the sideboard. I looked in the front of the knives and it was a person and it was pretty good in my opinion. Cheers erupted all over the crowed. I put all the knives down and Raine ran up to me and kissed me hard. My hand went down to her ass. Knight ruined the moment.

"Hands off my sisters ass and you might live to see tomorrow!" Raine pulled away and middled Knight. Everyone laughed.  Time to finally drink. I went to the bar and grabbed a beer and mixed it with Vodka and Cola in a solo cup. People might say it would be weird but I didn't care. I drank and drank until everything was more blurry than before. Raine came up behind me and hugged me.

"You were great with the knives. I'm tired. Let's go up to my room." I was too drunk to argue.

------------

She pulled me up the stairs. We went straight to her door. She unlocked it and pulled me in and relocked it. She pulled me close than pressed her lips to mine. Hard. I looked to the corner of my eyes to see my bags now in her room and my glasses on her dresser." She pulled away and smiled at me. "I wanted you to sleep with me tonight." I pulled her to me again. She pushed me back onto the bed, lips still locked. Her hand went down my trunks. I let out a little moan as she gripped my hard dick. I slipped my hands around her back and pulled her bikini strap and the bikini fell apart. She ripped my pants free and grabbed my dick. I was completely naked. I wanted her to be too. I flipped her onto her back a ripped her bottoms free. I lowered my hands down along her thighs then up to the middle. I rubbed my finger in between her lips. She was so wet. I took my mouth off hers then lowered it to her chest. I licked and sucked her nipples over and over and over again while my finger played with her clit. She moaned louder and louder. I stopped and took my mouth off her body and plunged my fingers inside her. She gasped so loudly, You would think the whole party heard it. I moved them in and out faster each time until she let go. I put my mouth over hers before she could scream as she exploded. I grabbed her and flipped her on top of me. She trailed kisses down my body and licked each ab. She kept going until she found my erection. She grabbed it and squeezed it so hard I gasped. She licked it bottom to the top of it. She swirled her tongue around the tip. I moaned louder. She took me all in and moved her mouth up and down over and over. She stopped when i felt like i was going to cum soon. She moved her body on top of mine and kissed me. I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped her over and drove myself into her. She screamed my name. She came only seconds before i had. We flopped down on the bed, panting and gasping for air. I looked at her.

"You should probably sleep now. Okay?" She smiled and kissed me softly.

"Okay." She laid her head on the pillow and heavy breathing almost followed right after. I kissed her on the top of the head and layed down beside her. Sleep catching me immediately.