Chapter 24

Raine

The party started a little over twenty minutes ago and I can't seem to find Knife. I looked in the kitchen, in the bar, everywhere I could think of.

"Come on Knife! Come and catch me!" It sounded like a child's voice speaking. Kids area! I went outside towards the kids area. There he was playing tag with the little kids. All the guys from the club are playing drinking games and well... drinking. But not Knife. He was playing with the kids. Making sure they all are included. Knife looked at a little girl dressed in a dead princess costume sitting beside the pool watching them and walked up to her.

"Hey, Jade! Do you want to play with us?" She frowned.

"Nick says I can't play because I'm a girl and I'm too little." Knife just smiled.

"Well how 'bout we sneak up on him and shoot him with water guns." She giggled.

"Okay!" She grabbed a water gun and snuck up behind a twelve year old looking boy and shot him in the balls as he turned around. She laughed and yelled. "Nick wet his pants!" She continued that chant and Nick looked pissed. I laughed. Someone came up behind me and kissed my neck. I turned around to see Knife. I didn't even realize he was gone. I smiled at him.

"You're going to be a great dad. You know that?" He smiled broadly.

"Why, thank you!" He looked inside the house. "We should probably tell my family." I smiled at him.

"Yes! We should! Let's go find them!" He laughed as I dragged him through the house. I turned the hallway into the bar games. I found Spear playing beer pong and John playing him on. I looked at Knife. "Should we tell John, to?" Knife smiled.

"Well he's going to be part of our family soon. Spear is planning to propose to him. Don't tell John though. It's a surprise!" I jumped up and clapped my hands. Then pulled him towards them.

"Hey guys! Can we talk to you for a sec?" They looked confused. John nodded.

"Sure." I motioned for them to follow me and walked to a locked room, unlocked it then locked it again when we were inside. Knife and I just looked at each other. "What is this about?" Spear just stared at us. Knife looked at them, face serious.

"Well here's the thing. Do you guys promise to not tell a single soul?" Spear looked utterly confused but they both nodded anyway. "Okay... so.. well... we..." I interrupted.

"I'm pregnant with Knifes kid." Spear went wide eyed and John smiled.

"Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you guys. How long is it?" John seemed so happy.

"I'm about a month in. Found out this morning." Spears shock finally subsided and he grinned.

"Who knows? Just so I don't accidentally spill the beans." Knife chuckled.

"Elvis, Knight, Rose, Chase, Rhys and now you guys. Do you know where dad is we got to tell him." Spear kissed Knifes forehead.

"Upstairs with the sweetbutts. I'm so happy for you." They walked out the door. I smiled at Knife. He just shakes his head and smiles. We wander upstairs to the seventeen and up area of the house. I'm sixteen but I'm almost seventeen anyway. Knife and I wander into the room. A club whore came up beside him and stroked his arm.

"Are you here for a fun time?" Knife looked at her than pushed her off.

"Nope. Have you seen Guns?" She pouted and pointed to the back of the room. She scowled at me as I wandered behind him holding his hand. We found Guns getting a lap dance in the corner of the room. Knife called out to him.