Chapter 26

Knife.

We walked through the door to the kitchen. Sadly everyone including my family were there. I looked at Spear.

"Why are you guys all here?" Spear rolled his eyes as Raine walked in beside me.

"What're you all doing here?" They all chuckled.

"Well hello to you guys too." They all went quiet and Spear spoke again. "We all came to see how it went." Raine looked at me then at Knight.

"Ice cream and spoon now!" Knight didn't argue. He walked over and knelt down to grab ice cream from the freezer. I looked over to find Spear and John checking out his ass. I let out a chuckle. Everyone looked at me. I probably seemed crazy. Raine wanted ice cream because she's stressed and I just laugh. I looked at Spear and John.

"Don't look at me like I'm crazy. I saw what you two just did." Spear went red as John laughed. I whispered in Raines ear.

"They were checking out your brothers ass as he bent down to get your ice cream." Raine burst out laughing and Spear blushed so hard, it was so funny. I walked up beside him and patted him on the back. Knight looked extremely confused as he put the ice cream in Raines hand and a spoon in the other. She walked up beside John, set down her ice cream and whispered in his ear. He high fives her. Then yelled.

"Yes please!" Then he remembered he has an audience. We all burst out laughing. Elvis took a deep breath.

"What happened that now you are stress eating from an ice cream tin?" Raine and I exchanged glances and I walked up beside them. She didn't wait another beat.

"There are two of them!" I swear my family all choked on something. Everyone else didn't look surprised. Rose looked at Elvis.

"You called it prez. Here is your five bucks from me." She handed him five bucks, then Rhys did the same, then Knight, then Chase. Raine just looked at Elvis.

"You made a bet that I was having twins!" He nodded and smiled seeming satisfied. Spear, John and Dad looked confused. Elvis looked at them.

"Their Grandma on their mom's side was a twin. Their mom was a triplet and they are twins. Multiples were bound to come." They just nodded and John changed the subject.

"Raine should go to sleep. She needs her rest." Okay?

"I'm not tired. I am perfectly capable of staying right here." She glared at John.

"Maybe you should, you may not feel tired now but you'll feel extra tired later. Knight, why don't you go and make sure she goes to sleep and don't come down. Make sure she stays asleep without killing her." We all just look at John. Knight looked extremely confused.

"Why?" John rolled his eyes.

"A pregnant lady needs her sleep. Her brother should always be the one to help." Knight looked annoyed and was about to say something but John added. "We'll sneak you into a bar to pick up girls..." He smiled. Raine rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I'll do it just don't break your promise!" He shoved Raine upstairs to her room before anyone could reply. Rose looked at me.

"We're planning a surprise birthday party for the twins." I smiled.