Chapter 18

Knife

We spent the day at school going to classes, making plans of the party and putting flyers up for the party. People loves the party last week and already got people asking what we were going as to the party. Doing just that for one whole day could be exhausting! After school Raine and I went to my house to watch a movie. The movie was almost finished when Spear came through the door followed by John.

"What are you two watching?" Raine smiled.

"I, Frankenstein!" Spear glared at me.

"Did you make her watch that?" He looked at Raine. "You poor thing!" We laughed. Raine looked up at him.

"Actually I picked it. I love movies like this! I also love marvel movies too." John looked at her and clasped his hands together.

"It's meant to be! They are perfect together! Have you done it yet?" He winked at me. Raine turned red and just turned to the movie. Spear slapped his arm.

"Speaking of doing it. You are coming with me!" John just looked at him.

"But I want all the details! Look how red she is! They've done it! I need details!" I started laughing and Raine got redder. Spear grabbed John's balls.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" John smiled.

"I'll get details later though. One way or another!" They ran off to Spears room. Raine and I burst out laughing. She looked at me.

"Are they always like that?" I smile.

"Yes but to get away from my sex life, I bring up your brother. They both think he's hot and have hour long conversations about how hot he apparently is." She started laughing really hard. I shut her up by kissing her. I looked over to find that the movie was over. I pulled away and smiled. "I don't think I showed you my room yet." I winked at her and I got up. She jumped on my back.

"Take me to thy room!" I looked at her.

"I think you are on the wrong side of my body?" She winked at me.

"I will get there when we get to thy room!" I rolled my eyes and carried her to my room. We didn't make it to the bed by the time her shirt and bras were off. She stopped me.

"I have to ask Rose to cover for me tonight and tell my dad I am staying at her house!" My dad was on a business trip with the club so he won't be home tomorrow. Just Spear and John. They wouldn't care if she stayed. While she texted them I pulled off her pants and underwear. I started playing with her clit. She moaned then put her phone down. We went for the whole night.

We woke up at seven in the morning. It's a school day. I looked around to see Raine putting on my shirt which is gigantic on her. She turned around. She looked hot in my shirt.

"Good morning sexy." I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Get some clothes on! I'm hungry! And you have to grab extra clothes from my bike!" I laughed and got up and bent down to pick up pajama pants from the bottom drawer. I looked in the corner of my eye. She was checking me out.

"Enjoying the view?" I stood up and pulled on my bottoms. She smiled.

"I was until you put those pants on. You have a great ass! Now I'm stuck at looking at your six pack." I couldn't help but laugh. We wandered downstairs to find Spear and John sitting at the table. They stopped talking as soon as we entered. Spears eyes widened as John smirked.

"Details! Now! I have waited long enough!" Raine glared at him.

"We had sex. He stuck his dick in me!" Spear and I coughed as John started laughing. "Can I have food now?" That made us all laugh. John came up and whispered in my ear.

"She's a keeper! If I wasn't gay, I'd steal her from you!" I laughed. I know. I loved her! Wait! Do I love her? Yes I do! I'm not gonna say that yet though it feels like it's too soon. I smiled at the thought of telling her. I needed to find a perfect moment to tell her. I wandered up beside her and grabbed her a plate then one for myself. We filled them up with food that John and Spear made. I finished my plate before her and stole a piece of bacon off her plate. I bit it and she hit the back of my head.

"Don't steal my food! Never again!" She glared at me then added. "Next time you will personally see how bad I can throw a knife or shoot a gun!" My eyes went wide as Spear and John laughed. Spear looked at her then me.

"You break her, i'll throw my spear at you! I decided I like her!" Raine gave me a wide toothy, cocky grin. She's gonna be the death of me someday.

"Yeah, Knife!" I laughed.