Chapter 19

Raine

The party was tonight. All my friends brought their sleeping supplies and costumes. Dad brought in the drinks and Rose and Rhys set them out in a pumpkin bucket full of ice then placed Halloween solo cups on one side and cans of sodas and beer on the other side. Knight and Chase both set up the eyeballs, candy bowl and food. They put licorice inside a fake hand to look like veins and ripped muscles and a chocolate fountain with marshmallows beside it. It was so cool! We asked people to bring bathing suits along with their costumes just in case we use the pool. Dad left the house and we finally got ready. I curled my hair and put in white and gold streaks inside of it. My makeup I left nude except for mascara and gold lipstick. We all helped each other get our hair and makeup done. I grabbed the black and red hair colouring and started making my way to the boys. I entered the room. Knife had on a leather vest, jeans and biker boots, no shirt. Knight had on practically the same thing except for a shirt and long sleeves on his jacket. Rhys just had jeans biker boots and a tight black tee. None were wearing their wings yet. We all promised to wait for the party to start to put them on, we didn't want to ruin them. Me and Knife decided to wear these costumes tomorrow too. Knife saw me and whistled. Knight looked at me and smiled.

"You look nice." I smile.

"I know." He rolled his eyes at me. I grabbed Knight's hand and sat him in front of the mirror. I styled his hair then added a black and red streak through his platinum blonde hair. I took the blow dryer to dry it quicker. I grabbed Rhys at sat him in front of me and did the same thing to his long dirty blonde hair as I did to Knights,  just styled it differently. Finally I pulled Knife and put him in front of me.

"Hey sexy! I like the no shirt and vest. Shows of your handsome body!" He smiled.

"I know. Now do my hair! I trust you!" I rolled my eyes then styled his short black hair into spikes then added red to the tips of each spike. He smiled. "I like it!" He pretended to look surprised. I slapped him in the arm. He just laughed. All the boys looked satisfied with their hair. One thing concerned me though.

"The red doesn't go. I got an idea though!" And I hoped it worked! I grabbed three red bandanas I found in the house. I wrapped one around Knight's head, another around Rhys's wrist and the last around Knifes neck. I looked at them and smiled. "That's better!" They looked at themselves in the mirror. They all happily agreed with me. "Grab your wings and head downstairs! Party starts in five!" They grabbed their wings and hustled down the stairs. Rose and Chase's mouth dropped open at the sight of the guys. Rose looked at me.

"I love what you did to their hair!" She turned towards the boys. "The bandanas were a great idea!" I smiled brightly as all the boys looked at me. Rose followed their gazes. "You did that too?" I nodded my head feeling very satisfied with myself. Then she looked at Rhys. "I'm not going to leave your side because girls are going to be all over you!" I turned to Knife.

"I'll stick beside you too!"  When no one was looking, I grabbed his dick. "How do you feel about that?" He grabbed me and kissed me hard. I laughed as he pulled away. "You got lipstick all over your lips. Come with me." I pulled him upstairs and unlocked the bathroom. He laughed as he saw himself in the mirror. I wiped it off his mouth. Then reapplied the gold onto my lips. I kissed his cheek leaving a lipstick print on it. I smiled satisfied and took the extra lipstick off without it fully wiping off but just enough for it to not leave lip prints on everything my lips touch. I locked the bathroom back up and pulled Knife downstairs with me. I had the lipstick in hand and gave it to Rose.

"Better leave a print on your boy so they know he's taken! Lock it in the back when you're done with it!" She smiled at me!

"That is a great idea! Thanks!" She grabbed Rhys and smacked him on the cheek with the newly applied lipstick. She laughed then dragged him with her to put it away. I fixed all their wings and started the music. The doorbell rang and Knight started the smoke machine by the door then opened it, people piled in.