35| New Years Eve

Start from the beginning

-
After loading the groceries into the car Louis got in the drivers seat and I in the passengers.

"What was that all about in the store?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied innocently. I may have teased him a bit. I couldn't walk all last week who could blame me for my hormones?!

"Oh really?"

"Why? You wanna blowie?" I smiled cheekily.

"Excuse me?" Lou gasped. I cocked an eye brow at his defensive tone.

"Of course!" He huffed in a rush as he unbuckled his belt. I smirked and helped him as he pulled out his you know what and began jerking it till it was semi hard.

"I got it I got it!" I replaced his hand with my mouth and he leant his head against the seat and breathed deeply.

I bobbed my head up and down and squeezed my lips tighter around the tip earning a reaction from him as he cursed and pulled on tufts of my hair.

"Jesus Haz!"

I smirked and kept it going till he was spilling into my mouth.

-

"Hey Liam!" Louis and I greeted Liam and gave him the beer and snacks we bought.

"Thanks Lou! Harryyyyy!" He grinned as he set down the stuff and hugged me.

"What is it with you and my boyfriend? Boyfriend stealer," Louis huffed as he left to greet other people. Liam pulled back and stared creepily at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"You okay Liam?"

"Yep, just remembering every inch of your face before you leave me," he mock sniffled and I rolled my eyes and patted him on the shoulder as I went to find Louis.

I found him chatting it up in the back with a group of 3 girls and 2 guys. "Hey Lou," I said as I inched into the circle and grabbed his hand.

"Hey baby," he replied, he kissed my cheek as he continued his conversation. They were all talking about how the year went so fast, just boring stuff.

"What about you Harry?" One of the girls asked me.

"Huh?" She chuckled at my lack of focus,

"What are your goals for the new year?"

"Oh, ehm.. I don't know. That's eh good question. Maybe to do good in UNI, and keep a balanced healthy diet."

The girls all laughed as if it was funny and I blushed in amusement. Louis' arm tightened on me as a breeze hit us. "Let's go inside and get some drinks Hazza," Louis whispered in my ear. I nodded at him and he lead us inside to the table.

"Do you want a beer or punch or-"

"I'll just have a bottle of water Lou."

"Okay," he replied as he grabbed one from the ice bucket. He grabbed himself a beer, and then we went to sit in a circle of already drunk college kids.

We quickly picked up on the fact that they were playing 2 truths one lie. After a couple rounds of ridiculous truths and lies it was finally Louis' turn. "Alright alright, I'm getting married, I've blown out my knee, and I'm gay."

"Oh this is easy!" I said to him.

"Guess harry," everyone in the circle cheered.

"Okay. The lie is you're getting married," I smirked and he shook his head.

"Nope," he said popping the 'p'. I almost lost it.

"What do you mean nope! Don't mess with me Louis!"

"I'm getting married!"

"To who!? I'm your boyfriend for Christ's sake!" Everyone in the circle 'oo'ed and I got up in frustration and hurt to get a drink.

As I was getting some beer from the keg Liam walked up to me. "Congratulations bro!"

"What're you talking about Liam," I snapped now in a bad mood.

"You're getting married?" He asked in a duh tone.

"What is with all this marriage crap! No one is getting married and certainly not Loui-"

I turned around and gasped as my beer fell from my hand and my hands came up and covered my mouth. Louis was in front of me on one knee with a ring box in his hand and tears in his eyes. "Louis what-"

"Sshhhh." Suddenly there was a group of people crowding around us with their camera lights on.

"Harry, I know we are only in college," by this time I was already nodding repeatedly knowing what was coming.

"But I do know that I never want to leave you ever in my life. Will you please with every last breath in me, marry me?"

All of the people started screaming and cheering as I whispered a yes and jumped into his arms. Tears were streaming down our faces as well as Liam's who I could see behind Louis recording with one hand on his heart and a smile on his face.

As we pulled away and Louis slipped the ring on my finger I heard the students all counting down around me.

"FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE! HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Then we kissed, and the fireworks boomed outside.

-
Bet y'all weren't expecting that 😏😏

Don't forget to VOOOOTE ❤️