Chapter Fifteh !

I want to thank Morgano for writing this chapter. <3. I love you gurrlllyyy[;

Okay, so I want to make something clear before you guys read this o; Samm and Harry haven't agreed for Samm to move back in during this chapter. Christmas has passed and it is now January 16thish c: So the next chapter (THAT WILL HOPEFULLY BE WRITTEN BY ME o__o) will be around January 20thish. Yush? Okay. MORGANOS CHAPTER NOW c:

--

"Now that you can't have me You suddenly want me Now that I'm with somebody else You tell me you love me I slept on your doorstep Begging for once chance Now that I finally moved on You say that you missed me All along"

I buried my head deeper into the white pillow, begging for the sound to stop. My phone has been ringing non-stop for the past ten minutes but I couldn't bring myself to answer it. When it had first rung, I had looked at the red digital clock placed on the bedside table and had nearly cried in horror. It was freaking three in the morning! Who in their right mind would call that early?

"Answer it." Louis muttered sleepily, the movement from him speaking causing his arm to flew on my torso. Somewhere around the middle of the night, I had flipped onto my back and Louis onto his stomach, with his arm draped over my torso. I loved the feeling of it and never wanted to move.

"You. It's your phone." I mumbled from underneath the pillow. After the fifth call, I had grabbed Louis' pillow and slammed it over my head, trying to get rid of the annoying song. It didn't seem to work.

"Babe," I shivered at his nickname for me. "It's yours. I would never have such an annoying song as my ring tone."

"Baby," I grinned at my nickname for him. "It's your song."

"Bloody hell," he sighed. "It's annoying."

The song started all over and I groaned before reaching my hand out and grabbing the horrid Blackberry. Whoever made mobile phones is going to die a painful death with the jackass.

"Hello?" I muttered into the phone, still laying on my back.

"Morgan, dear?" My grandmother's sweet voice floated through the phone.

"Yeah? Is everything okay?" I asked, now wide awake.

"Randy," that's my grandpa. "Had another heart attack. We're at the hospital now, and I'm staying here with him for the next two days. I need you to go to the house and feed the cats."

"Oh my gosh! Is he okay?" I asked, not hearing the whole "take care of the cats" part.

"He's fine. You will be helping us alot with taking care of the ca-"

"Please don't say cats!" I cried softly.

"Just for two days!"

"Nope. I have to go, having sex!" I said.

"Mor-"

"Ah! Louis!" I cried.

"Two cups a da-"

"Harder baby, harder!"

"Make sure Angel is taken ou-"

"Louis!" I moaned.

"Flopper is having a ti-"

"I'm feeling it baby! Hurry!"

"Morgan!" my grandma cried in disgust. "Who is this Louis?! And where are you?! I am most positive your mother would NOT allow boys at that house of hers'."

"I'm at Samm's," Payback is a bitch, Samm dear. Leaving me here alone with a boy who thought spoon were going to kill us all.

"And Louis is her thirty-five year old brother." "THIRTY-FIVE?!?!?" She screamed. "Yeah. Oh wait grandma," I moaned. "Louis wants to go another round."