Chapter Thirteh-Seven !

Okay guys, so this is the first upload today. LOLO. I went to see The Advengers in 3D at the movies. I think it's one of the best superhero movies, right after Captain America and Thor[[; OH GOD. I LOVE THOR'S HAIR. Seriously. And Captain America.. Damn. Just... damn. Dat ass. c: STORY TIME.

-

Samm's POV(:-

Harry's eyes went a bit wide as he kept running his hands through his hair.

"Oh, Louis is calling me, I'm sorry! We can just talk about this later..." He tried to escape, but I must have looked extremely evil, because he mumbled something along the lines of, "Oh, never mind. He stopped calling me."

"So. Thalia. Why her? Any other girl Harry.. Any other girl, but her? She's a slut and whore. Her.. of all people." I whispered in disbelief. There were so many things I wanted to do to Thalia, but I had to try my best to keep my cool.

"Okay, so you want to know what really happen?" He asked me. I nodded and slowly, he approached me where I was sitting. His arm pulled the chair in front of me out and he was now facing me. "I was sleeping and somehow, Thalia woke me up. She asked for my help on something, so I reluctantly agreed. When we got upstairs in the bathroom, she just began kissing me like there was no tomorrow. She was practically forcing my lips to move. I tried pushing her away, but I ended up falling into the tub. And I have proof, there's a large bruise by the fold of my knee. Anyways, she came onto the tub with me and placed my hands on her hips. I was still trying to throw her off, but I didn't want to hurt her, even if she was being slutty. Then, I heard you and threw her off of me."

I made sure my face was as emotionless as possible. His response sounded really extremly stupid. I hope he knew that. Everything he said was just spinning around my head.

"Samm? Say something." He begged me. His large hands grasped mine and he began rubbing circles on my palm. My head tilted and my eyebrows raised as I just tried my best to figure out his angle.

"I.. I want to believe you Harry, I really do."

"But..?"

"It just sounds a bit to crazy. But, listen to me. If you want to be with Thalia, you have all my blessings. She's a.. Pretty little thing. We... We can still be friends." Oh my god, I was friendzoning him.

"So.. You're just letting me go, just like that?" He asked.

"You were never mine to begin with." I whispered. At least that much was true. He was never mine and never would be.

"Can I at least ask for one thing... Friend?" I had to blink my tears back at his words as they threatened to escape.

"Sure." I managed to say. He walked over to me, pulling me into his lap.

"Can I kiss you one last time?" Do friends kiss? I used to kiss Daniel's cheek, but didn't Harry mean to kiss him on his lips? Before I could even let myself answer my own thoughts, his lips were on mine, and we were kissing very very slowly. It almost felt as if his lips were stabbing my heart multiple times. Then I got a thought in my head as we kissed.

I'm going to make him want me. I'm going to make him regret kissing Thalia, regret lieing to me. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away.

"Wait." I breathed against his lips. His eyes were filled with lust as I gripped the back of his neck and pulled his lips back to mine. This time, the kiss was rough and so filled with lust. My tongue traced the outline of his lips and I heard a groan in the back of his throat. My hands found their way underneath his shirt as I began tracing his hard chest. He shivered and I felt almost satisfied.