Chapter Four !

Already spoke. Yeah k bai.

--

All 7 of us walked to the park. Morgan and I were singing along to the music that was blasting out of my phone. The guys were just laughing as both of us started coming out of our shells. Finally, we reached a couple of park benches and sat down. I couldn't help but notice Harry staring at me while Liam stared at Morgan. The moment Harry noticed me, he dropped his gaze, but Liam just kept on staring at Morgan. I poked her in the ribs and pointed slightly towards Liam. The moment Morgan looked up he looked back down and his cheeks turned slightly pink.

HA. He's blushing! I giggled to myself. Ew, did I just giggle? Eh, whatever. When all the guys sat down, Nialler spoke up.

"Can we hear some stories about your adventures together, Morgan?" He asked. I actually got kind of nervous. Being with Morgan all my life, she knows some pretty embarrassing things that's happened to me.

"SURE!" She yelled softly. She looked at me evilly and rubbed her hands together before throwing her head back and cackling like a maniac.

"Well, there was this one time at my 14th birthday party..." She trailed off and I instantly knew what she was going to talk about. I burst into laughter, tears even came down my eyes. I nodded at her and my laughter died down. "Okay, so I was a huge One Direction fan when I was younger. Still am, BUT ANYWAYYS. There was a murder committed at my party..." All the guys breaths drew in. I smirked but Morgan continued on. "A murder that was tragic. TRAGIC! Okay, so here's how the story goes..."

The guys were watching us intently, especially Liam. His eyes never left Morgan's face.

"I had a friend... He was purple and he was beautiful. His name was Larry. I loved Larry with all my heart. He was also very... Light." I had to cover my mouth to keep the laughing from coming out. "Samm and my friend Veronica are murders... I still remember that day clearly. I was in the kitchen when I walked in on Veronica and Samm plotting the murder. When they saw me enter the room, they got quiet quickly. But the moment I left, I heard their hushed whispers... I brought Larry to come talk to them, but it all happened right in front of my eyes. It was a very quick death. Samm handed Veronica the murder weapon and killed Larry. He popped right in front of my eyes. His pieces on the ground..." That's it. I removed my mouth from my hand and literally burst into laughter. I fell off the bench, which only caused me to laugh harder. Tears were escaping my eyes and I was bringing the term "LMFAO" a whole new and complete meaning. I clutched my stomach so I could keep breathing, but I was just laughing so hard. All the guys were staring at me like I was a complete loon, but I didn't care. Just the way Morgan told the story was priceless.

"Y-you *laugh* g-g-guys *laugh* Larry was j-j-ussttt *super hard laugh* BALLOOON." I managed to get out. All their eyes turned wide before they began laughing super hard. Morgan was even laughing really hard. I bet we all looked like a bunch of loons, on the floor laughing and crying our eyes out. Finally, we all stopped laughing. It turned into the occasional hiccup. When we all calmed down, I grinned really widely.

"Man, I haven't laughed that hard in a looong time." I said.

"You're right. The last time you laughed like that was before you got diagnosed with bulimia." Morgan commented. Instantly, she covered her mouth. All the guys eyes darted towards me. I was too shocked to say anything. I barely breathed. "I-Uhm! I didn't mean that." Morgan replied, trying to save herself, but it was too late.

I was up and running. I didn't want them to think I was some freak because I had bulimia. I didn't want them thinking I was any different then they were.

When I was far enough, I stopped and sat on the ground. I brought my knees up to my chest and began sobbing. I don't know how long I stayed there, but when I felt someone touch my shoulder, I jumped back. There Harry was, standing in the sunlight, staring at me. I looked back down to my knees and brought them even closer to my face. He didn't say anything, he just sank down on the ground next to me.

"I don't want to be a freak. I just can't handle anything. I'm already ugly as it is. I hate that my weight also fucks my life up. Do you know how hard it is Harry? I hate what I've become. I used to be so happy and carefree, but when they found out... I turned cold. I wouldn't eat, I wouldn't leave my room. I was in this depressed state. I stared at my wall and sometimes... I felt dead to the world. But I knew I was alive, and it only sucked that much more." I mumbled. I doubt he heard any of it. He didn't say anything, but he brought me close to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and brought his lips to my ear.

"It's okay Samm. We all have our problems. Bulimia is just yours. Mine is I'm falling for a girl that I hardly know, but I think she's amazing because of everything she's been through." He whispered. A shiver went down my back. I couldn't help it.

I moved his face away from my ear and I just stared into his eyes. They were a deep green, with hints of blue closer to the iris. They were... Beautiful. Harry looked down at my lips. His eyes flickered from my eyes and lips. He moved closer. He was about a millimeter close until we heard the guys screaming my name.

"SAMM!? HARRY?! WHERE ARE YOU SAMM!? SAAAAAAAM!?" They all yelled. I sighed and stood up. I smirked at Harry. I was about to kiss him. I knew that much, but really... I almost kissed Harry Styles. And I wanted to kiss him. An arrogant pop-star who has his head way up his arse. God...

"Samm, are you alright?" Liam asked as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my back. I just nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his waist. Hey, what can I say? I'm short and all these guys are giants.

"We were so worried about you, love. There's no need to be ashamed. It just makes you that much more of an inspiration." Nialler commented. I pulled away from Liam and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

Okay, so maybe they aren't that arrogant. Maybe... Just maybe, they care about other people. Not just themselves.

I took a deep breath. I noticed Louis, Zayn, and Morgan weren't here. Hmm...

"Let's go back so the others don't get worried about us." Liam commented. He had this tone of authority. I'm guessing he was the 'group leader'. A/N. Yes, I know Liam is 'Daddy Direction' x).

I nodded and we all walked back to the where the others were.

My mouth dropped in surprise when I saw an... Interesting site.

--

MAJOR CLIFF HANGER. I'm not uploading any more until tomorrow c: Hate me if you will, but I have to go sleep soon xD. I have schoool in the morning my pretties ^--^

And yes, the balloon story about Larry IS REAL. Just ask Morgan c; 'NOOOO! LARRRRYYY! LARRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!' x)

I love you all!

HARRY'S IN THE SIDEEEBARRR<3 (Morgan, stop staring. Cause I know you're staring at him. c: )

:]Samm[: