Chapter Thirteh-Eight !

I already spoke, so yeah. LOL. Bye.

-

Samm's POV(:-

I stared at Alexis through wide eyes. He had a small smile on his face before he burst into laughter.

"Oh god! You're so gullible Samm! You really thought I liked you? Man, that's just precious." He said as he laughed harder.

Wait a second, what was that supposed to mean? I got up from where I was on the floor and just left the room.

"Wait, Samm! Come on! I didn't mean it like that!" I heard him call. Instead of turning around and crawling back to him, I just kept walking. I guess I looked pretty pissed off, because when I walked past Harry, he grasped my arm, and practically yanked me back.

"What's wrong Samm?" He asked as I struggled against his grip. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no. Just. It's nothing, Harry. Promise." He sighed and closed his eyes shut.

"You know, friends tell friends when something bad happens to them." I had to laugh at that. Even when I was hurt, Harry somehow made me feel better.

"Yeah, because were such close friends." He smiled at me and I felt his hands slide down my arm, caughing goosebumps, and his arm made its way to my hand. He grasped it tightly, gave me a reassuring squeeze, then let go. I don't know why, but once his hand left me, I felt cold.

"Just know that I'm here for you." He whispered. I gave him a small smile before I wrapped my arms around his waist. He was shocked for a second, but after a moment, he wrapped his large arms around my back.

"Thanks Harry." I mumbled almost incoherently. He nodded and we just stood there for God knows how long, just hugging. For once in my life, I had felt complete and whole. Not broken and empty.

"Alright, lads! We're doing a Twitcam! Come on!" I heard Nialler call out. I pulled out of Harry and just went to go take a seat by the kitchen table.

"Aren't you coming with me?" Harry asked when I didn't move.

"I'm not apart of your band and remember, I'm not a fan of One Direction. I think you guys are just stupid pop-stars with your heads far up your arses." I beamed at him and winked while his mouth hung wide open.

"We're going to have to convert you into a fan." I heard him mumble. Good luck on that. I thought in my mind.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me into the living room. The band was there, Daniel and Joe were lingering by the door, and Morgan was sitting in between Louis' legs. I smiled at how happy she looked.

"Alright mates. Ready for explosion from the girls?" Louis asked. I tilted my head in curiosity, but I didn't say anything and neither did Harry. He sat down and I went to go stand by Daniel and Joe. Joe's arm was using me as an arm rest and when I turned to glare at him, he just grinned at me. Daniel, on the other hand, grabbed some of my hair and began playing with it.

"Get ready in three... Two... One... HELLO LOVES!" Liam said happily. All the guys were beaming and I couldn't help but smile. They really loved their fans. It was just adorable.

"Good m'rning Loves! How are you all doin' today?" Nialler asked in his amazing Irish accent. It was a little thicker because I'm sure he had been sleeping before the Twitcam began.

Suddenly, an army of dings from the computer began going out. I was guessing that that was all the girls replying to the guys.

"Okay, so someone asked who's the girl between Boobear's legs." Harry asked. He turned to Louis and I swear I saw both Morgan and Louis blush at the same time.

"Well.. This is my girlfriend, Morgan." She waved awkwardly and I heard the army of dings go off.

"Hey now! We don't need any death threats." Zayn suddenly spoke up. My eyes went wide at his comment. Death threats? Really? Were these girls that crazy in love with the idea that Louis was going 'to marry them and make love and have babies and live happily ever after'?

"Anyways. Someone just asked who are the three people creeping up behind us." Liam said happily as a grin cracked my face. Slowly, I walked towards the guys but I stayed behind the couch.

"Hey everyone. I'm Samm and I'm the maid of these pigs. I've probably found 80 condoms lying just in their rooms. God, they're pigs." All the guys mouths dropped except for Harry. He just burst into laughter; I was beaming. "Nah, I'm kidding you guys. Chill out. I'm just Nialler's cousin. Visiting for vacation. 'Ain't that right, Nial-nial?" I asked as I squished his cheek. He blushed and I just smiled.

"Yes, she's a nice girl.. I guess. She's so bipolar, I have no clue anymore. I'm guessing she's just always on her monthly visit." My mouth dropped and all, I mean every single guy in the damn room, was laughing. Only Morgan and I weren't laughing, since we were the only ones who had to deal with mother nature's gift.

The guys answered a couple more questions before saying that they had to go off. When they all said their goodbyes, I noticed how picture-perfect the moment looked.

"Hey Morgan, get off of Louis for a second. I want to take a picture. Someone, hand me their phone." Harry handed me his phone as Morgan got off of Louis' lap. I searched for the Camera app and shot the picture. I had to admit, it came out really nice. When I handed Harry back his phone, Morgan went back to Louis' lap, and I announced I was going to go take a nap.

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw a white-blonde girl moving quickly through my room, ripping up clothes.

"Thalia?"

-

CLIFFHANGERRR! The nap thing was just a spur of the moment thing. LOOL. Just something to finish this chapter off with something eventful. I end with 'and I felt so happy' or 'maybe things would be okay' way to much o__o.

In the sidebar is the picture 'Samm' took of the guys x). Zayn and Nialler's faces<3. LOL.

:]Samm[: