Chapter Twenty-Nine !

Okay, so this is really lame and short. It's just getting a little insight on the guys and how they feel about going to see Samm and Morgan for the first time in about 3 years ;D. AND IT'S WRITTEN BY ME, not Morgano. I can't rely on her for everything x).

--

Joseph's POV(:-

Three more days. Three more days was all I had to wait until I got to go see Samm and Morgan. Okay, I was only going to see Morgan. I loved Samm as a sister, but there was always something weird about her that I just couldn't put my finger on. I had asked Morgan a million times about what was with her, but she just shrugged it off, and told me to 'let it be and let her deal with her own problems'. So, I knew Morgan knew, but she just wouldn't tell me.

Now Morgan, whoa. Morgan was just something completely different. She had been amazing. I bet she still is. Just everything about her made my heartache for leaving her. Her beautiful golden hair, the way her brown eyes seemed to lighten when she talked to Samm, the way she always had a perfect smirk on her face as she prepared herself for a fight. Everything about her was perfect and delicate.

I had been stupid to let her get away. Leaving her was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

But I was going to win her back. Somehow, someway, I was going to get Morgan Summer back in my life and in my heart.

Daniel's POV(:-

YES, YES, YES, YES! On Friday, the guys and I are going to drive to this Harry dude's house and we're going to get to see Morgan and Samm again. I still couldn't belive that it had been 3 years since I'd seen the two of them. When I had heard that they were still best friends, I couldn't believe it. They really were 'best friends 'till the end.' 9 years together, damn. I was only with Samm for 6 years. Well, 5 years because I didn't talk to her very much in 8th grade. Just the fact that she had rejected me shattered my heart, and I just couldn't be around her without wanting to cry and get on my knees, begging her to go out with me.

But that would be silly. So I just stayed as far away from her as possible, which was kind of awkward, since we had all our classes together.

But Samm had said it was cool for us to come see her and I was just bursting with joy.

"Daniel, you're face is 'gonna get stuck in that smile forever if you don't stop." Alex commented. I felt my lips and sure enough, they were in a high and happy smile. When I let my face relax, my mouth area actually felt pretty sore.

"Sorry bro. Just so... 'Yah know. Happy. I've missed the girls for so long." I said as Joe came into the living room. My stupid roommate Kenny was gone for the day, sleeping at his girlfriend's house or whatever, so the guys came over and we were going to begin planning.

I just couldn't wait. I was too excited. If I had known I would be this happy, I would of looked for Samm a looong time ago.

"Daniel, snap out of it. It's not like the girls are just going to magically come running into our arms, bro. I bet they're still pretty pissed off at all of us for just up and leaving." Joe stated. I sighed silently before thinking.

I hope Samm wasn't still mad at me. I just wanted to make her life easier and happier.

But I knew I would have to fight for Samm.

I just had to.

Alexis' POV(:-

So the guy's are super excited to go back to Samm and Morgan. I mean, I love, no, loved the girls, but we left for a reason. At least I had left for a reason. Morgan was too much to handle and Samm was just.. I don't even know how to describe Samm. Weak? I guess I could say that. Samm was much too weak for my taste, but whatever.

We all had drifted for a reason. Everyone but me liked Thalia and Junnie. Thalia fell in love with me, probably only for my looks, and we had sex together, and I ended up getting her pregnant. No one had told me that I needed to wear a condom when I had sex with her! Well, it was a completely stupid mistake. I had lost everything; My reputation as a 'single but sexy player' and I had lost the only thing close to me. My best friends.

When my dad passed, I was left with seriously nothing. One day, Joe found me at a park crying by a pond, so he took me home, and we've been tight ever since then. He forgave me and I really appreciated it. Then a couple days ago, Joe told me that Daniel had ringed up asking if we wanted to go see the girls, and Joe being obsessed with Morgan, he said yes for the both of us, and this is how I got stuck into seeing two girls I couldn't really care for anymore.

I ran a hand through my dark brown curly hair and shut my eyes closed. Lightly, I rubbed my temples and just let my thoughts take over my body.

"Bro, you okay?" I heard Daniel ask. I just nodded my head and got up to go to the restroom. When I got there, I just stared at the mirror. Damn, I was seriously sexy. I had dark brown curly hair, bright green eyes, a tan complexion, and perfect straight pearly white teeth. No wonder girls practically threw their selves at my feet. I was just perfect.

When did I become so.. So.. Conceited? I suddenly asked myself. I didn't have an answer to my own thoughts.

Instead of going back to the guys, I went to a guest bed room, and crashed.

I dreamed about all the different possibilities of how it would go when all 5 of us got back together. Some nightmares, some dreams, even some fantasies with.. With Samm. What the hell? I had a sex dream about Samm. Maybe I just need to see her face again and everything will be okay.

It'll be okay, right?

Yet again, I had no answer to my own questions.

--

I hope you guys liked the little inside view on the guys minds(: I don't like Alex very much, but whateeevverr! He's just so fucking sexy, so I'll let it slide [[[; Ew, I'm such a freak. LOL.

I'll upload again tomorrow(: I mean, three uploads in one day, WHO LOVES ME ?;D. Probably no one, but that's okay !:D.

Alex is in the sidebar c: Originally, that guy was going to play Daniel, but Tumblr wouldn't load and when I was in the shower (my best ideas come when I'm in thereeee ;DDDDD.) Drew Roy just popped into my mind, so I was like, "well he's sexy and awesome, so he can play Daniel" xD. Pretty much, the roles of Daniel and Alex got switched, but whatever. So yeah. I HOPE THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL(: [specially to you Morgano o__o]

:]Samm[: