Chapter Thirtheh !

CHAPTER THIRRTEEH c: . Man, I'm so happy I've written this story. I seriously love it. We're about half way to 7OO reads. I just want to hug all of you. Thank you SO very much<3. I can't say thank you enough times. Just, seriously. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU x Infinity [[;

-

Samm's POV(:-

"Niaaallleeerrrr! Get me some ice cream, puh-leeeaassssee!" I called out to Niall. He was laying on the couch lazily, his legs in my lap.

It had been a day since Daniel had told me he was coming. (Just thought I should mention, cause I'm so excited!)

Nialler and I had pretty much spent the whole day together. I felt bad because in all the Harry/Louis drama, I had completely ignored him, so I was making it up to him. We had baked cupcakes, played Wii's version of Dance Dance Revolution on the little felt pad things, (They exist !;D. I have one. It's so fun xDDD.) and now we had just finished watching the last Glee episode for Season 2.

"Noo! You have legs, use them." He told me. My eyebrows knitted together and he laughed at my expression.

"I would use them if someone's heavy feet weren't on mine!" I exclaimed. He looked down at his legs and flushed. His legs went off mine and he just scowled. "HA! I win."

His eyes narrowed while I smirked at him. He half-pulled/half-dragged me across the couch to where his chest was. My head layed on his chest, before I realized what he was doing.

"YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE SO EVIL. NO. NO. NO!" I yelled.

You're probably thinking 'what the fuck is wrong with this girl?'. Well, Nialler and I had made a bet that whoever layed on the other person for more then twenty seconds, then the loser would have to be a maid to the winner. Since Nialler's legs had been on mine during the entire fourty-two minute episode, he lost badly.

"I'll be nice this one time. What kind do you want?" He asked. I grinned triumphantly and asked for vanilla with chocolate chips and cookie dough.

When he laughed, I narrowed my eyes.

"What am I? You're maid! We have vanilla. Make your own chocolate chips and cookie dough." I held back a laugh before I spoke to him.

"You are my maid." And with that, I gave him a wink, and walked upstairs. I heard him calling my name, but I laughed and continued walking upstairs.

Harry and Louis' door was open, so I silently walked towards it. My head poked inside and I nearly gagged at what I was seeing.

Morgan and Louis were making out, her straddling his waist, him holding her ass. It was all too much for my eyes, so an evil plan came into mind. Since their eyes were closed, I tip-toed to where they were, and slowly, I slipped onto the bed with Louis. He didn't feel me, so I scooted closer.

"HI LOUIS! HI MORGAN!" I yelled. Morgan flew off the bed and Louis just stared at me with shock.

"Really Samm? REALLY?!" She yelled at me. Laughs began to escape my lips before I was on the floor, rolling and laughing; tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Hell yeah. REALLY MORGAN! Next time you two are making out, at least close the door. No one wants to see any of that. I need to go wash my eyes out, so if you'll excuse me, bye bye!" I called. Before I could make an escape, Louis pulled my arm.

"You do know we're going to have to get revenge on you right?" He whispered raspily. Guess making out with Morgan threw his voice off.

"Alright, alright, yeah, yeah, whatever. Bye children. DON'T FORGET THE CONDOM!" I yelled. Louis' mouth was in shock and Morgan was about to murder me, but I slammed the door, and ran.

Since I was running, I didn't see anything but the blurred images around me, and I ended up bumping into someone. I fell onto the floor on top of the person.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I whisper-yelled. When I saw the large curls, I quickly blushed. Of course, out of all the guys, I'd have to run into Harry.

"Why hello there Samm. Can't get enough of me, now can you?" He winked at me and I felt my cheeks burn even harder.

"Oh shut up. It was an accident and I didn't see where I was going." I lightly hit his chest and suddenly, his hand whizzed up to where mine was, and lightly, he layed his hand over mine. I felt sparks running across my arm, but I didn't pull away.

"Are you sure?" He whispered huskily in my ear. His lips lingered for a second before kissing my cheek, getting up, and walking away. I scowled to myself but silently, I got up and just stood there in the middle of the hallway, looking like a dummy.

"SAMM! I HAVE YOUR ICECREAM!" Nialler called from downstairs. I sighed before waltzing down the stairs. I wanted to murder Nialler at the sight I saw.

He was sitting at the table, eating my ice cream. I felt my face begin to redden with anger, but I kept calm. My hands clenched into fist and pressed them roughly into my sides.

"Nialler. Is that my ice cream?" I managed to keep my voice under control.

"Yup!" He said happily.

This boy was about to get killed.

"Can I have it now?" I asked softly.

His eyes seemed to have a flash of disappointment, but he did hand me over my ice cream. Or what was left of it. Nialler and I were happily talking, all tension gone, when Morgan came running down the stairs, phone in hand, panting heavily.

"What's wrong Morgan?" I asked immediately. I got up from my place and walked towards her; Nialler did the same.

"Your *pant* Mother *pant* just *pant* called and *pant* she's coming for you. *Pant*" My eyes went wide with fear and shock. Suddenly, the world was tilting and turning darker by the second.

I fainted.

-

Happy Samm is not available. Sorry people.

Nialler in the side bar.

Sorry this took so long. I've been trying to upload this for three days, but I could never finish writing it.

:]Samm[: