Chapter Seveteen !

Its almost nine thirty right now xD. And I didnt get much sleep last night o; so bare with me. ill fix any mistakes later on(:

--

Samms POV -

"It's not what you think!" Harry yelled at Rebecca. I was just staring at him cluelessly. Oh really? He's probably going to say it meant nothing to him. Arrogant arse.

"Oh, so you and her weren't just snogging and weren't two steps away before the clothes came off?" She asked. Her eyes narrowed as she fell upon me. I bet I looked like shit. Sex hair, even if we didn't have sex, hardly breathing chest, and my blue eyes wide. I was such an attractive person.

Not.

"Okay, yes, we were snogging but... It was a dare. Last night, the guys and I made a bet that two of us had to snog the girls that won the Meet And Great contest. Morgan and Samm were the winners, so one of us had to snog 'em. Louis snogged Morgan, while I was snogging Samm. It was just a snog. It wouldn't of gone any further." He stared at me with repent but I just looked away. I wanted to smack his stupid fat head. But, that could all just be a lie to cover up the truth....

"I'm not stupid, Harry Styles. I know all that is a bunch of crap." She stated. "Now, you will come to my party with the other guys, sing, kiss me in front of her' She pointed towards me with her long bony finger, 'And she will have to take on her side of the bet."

My mouth was agape as I stared at Rebecca. Tears were beginning to form and blur my vision. I wanted to just run, scream, and punch her in the face, but I did make the bet with her, so I have to follow up on it.

"What bet?" Harry asked me softly.

"Rebecca. Get the fuck out of my house. Air the damn video. I don't care, but I am NOT following that bet. It was 3 years ago, I was stupid and feeling broken. But I'm happyish now. Why couldn't you ever accept that I wanted to be happy to? That I just wanted to live a life just like all you other people." I asked her softly. Her eyes were wide and her lips were pursed.

"Because, Samm. You had everything. The best friend, the amazing house, the great family. I wanted all you had. All I had was popularity, fake friends, and people who would follow me around. You had everything, yet all you did was throw it away with those cuts and binges." Now it was my turn to be surprised. Rebecca had sounded so... Child like. Almost afraid.

"Rebecca. I have none of those things. Okay wait. Sure, Morgan is my best friend, but I don't have an amazing house. I live all alone in this damn thing. And I don't have an amazing family. I don't even know what family is. My mom's never around, my dad's been gone for 11 years, and my baby brother's dead. You call that the perfect family? Then getting bullied because I was too shy to talk to anyone? Here comes the cuts and binges. Do you not understand that I live a sucky life? But today was one of the best days ever. And, you;re going to... You're going to make me take my life on a perfect day?" I whispered the last part as Rebecca looked suddenly full of sorrow.

"You... You're brother's dead? How'd he die?" She whispered. The painful memories were beginning to break free and I struggled to keep them behind the wall.

"He was 2. My mom and dad had just divorced, so she turned to smoking her problems away. Well, Roman was a baby and the smoke inhalation was just too much for his little body to handle. I had school that day, so I was gone for 6 hours. If...." The tears were beginning to spill down my eyes. "If I had only come home to quickly check on him... I.. When I did get home, he was on the floor, mouth open, eyes glazed over like glass. My mom was so nowhere to be seen. I checked his pulse. It was gone. I called 9-1-1, hoping to get someone. They brought the ambulance and took both of us to the hospital. He was hooked up to all these machines. The heart one was which I was most interested. There was no beep. Just that painful flat line sound. The doctors rushed, but they already knew he was dead. They said he died from smoke inhalation.