You'll hate me \:

OKAY GUYS. So, I know I haven't uploaded this story in a couple days.

It's all because I started writing a new story called How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Guy. I don't really like the title, so I think I might change it later on xD. But for nowwwww, it's that x).

BESIDES. It's Morgans fault the next chappie hasn't been uploaded x). She wanted to write it, and I need her to write it, so I can base MY next chapter off of it. It's a surprise for you childrens, so yeah.. GO BUG @Jazzysgirl xD.

So yeah... Besides, this weekend was crazy.

Saturday, Morgano went to a school field trip that was from 2 in the morning on Saturday to Sunday at 3 in the morning so yeah... She was on a bus for a total of 12 hours to and from the place she went. (I can't really say or else our location would be revleded o: LALOL. I spelled that really wrong.)

On Saturday for me, oh crap. Idk what I did on Saturday. OHOHOHOH. I DID NOTHING. cause my dad was going sumefin for his work or whatever so I spent the whole day reading stories x).

Then Sunday was Mother's day !

I had made my mama breakfast in bed, then we went out for lunch, and didn't get home until 4ish. and I didn't get on the computer until like 7ish.

Morgan had been busy doing whatever she does when she's not with me and we didn't talk to eachother until like 9:3O last night O: SO YEEAAH.

Then today, she had a dentist appointment and I've been working hard on the new story...

OH. P.S I deleted My Trueish Love.. I was seriously just hating it. I had no idea of where it would go, and it wasn't like this story. I had an idea for this story, but for M.T.L, I just had no clue what to do with it, so yeah !o__o

Thank you all so much for waiting<3 Hopefully, two new chapters will be uploaded either tonight, tomorrow, or wednesday at the latest.

:)Morgan(:

:]Samm[: