Chapter Sixteh Part 2 !

So, this is Part 2 of chapter Sixteh !c: Just letting you all know that xD.

-

Samm's POV(: -

I was waken up by the sounds of giggles and flashes of white light behind my eyelids. Lifting my head, I saw all the guys and Morgan with phones and cameras in hand, snapping pictures.

"The fuck are you all doing?" I asked them groggily. Harry was beside me, and he began turning. His head lifted up and he squinted as Morgan took a few more pictures.

"Samm, think about where you are right now." Morgan told me, smiling her signature smile. The events from last night rolled into my head and I looked down.

"FUCK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I brought the blankets up to my chest, making sure it covered everything. Harry turned again to face me and I realized I had stole his covers as well; Everything was showing.

"Harry has a small dick. I KNEW IT!" Morgan shouted happily. Both of us bit our lips to keep from bursting into laughter, but the other guys were on the floor, dieing.

"I do not have a small dick." I heard Harry mumble into his pillow. "Isn't that right, Samm?"

"Whatever suits your pickle." He looked up at me with a horrified expression. I just smirked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Joking. Or am I? I think Zayn's dick is bigger then yours though..."

Turning my head towards Zayn, I could see his face turning into a crimson color.

"Can you guys go away so we can put some clothes on?" Harry pleaded, sitting up.

"Nah. We need to use your computer, Harry, so we can upload the pictures we took of you two." Nialler said, his accent thick. He had bags under his eyes, but his sly grin brought a warm glow to his face.

"WHAT?!" Harry yelled loudly. Had he not seen the phones and cameras yet?

"Dumbass, they're fucking holding cameras. You're slow in the morning." I teased. Poking his cheek, he rolled his eyes, and brought me closer to his chest.

"If you guys are going to take a picture, at least take one of us like this. Where we can actually look NICE." He said to the guys. His arm wrapped around my shoulder and I tightened the covers around me. The snapping sounds and flashing lights of the cameras went off. Once everyone finished teasing us, they all left us in our naked glory, to change into some clothes.

"How the hell am I going to face Morgan?" I said more to myself then Harry. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "This is serious!"

"Why can't you face her?" He asked stupidly. Sometimes, guys just didn't understand anything.

"She hates you Harry. Having sex with you is something she never thought I would do." I smiled to myself as the realization hit him.

"OH!"

"Duh. Sometimes, I think the hair drains all your brain power." I told him. Burying my face into his shoulder blade, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and brought me closer.

"With you, we could be the only ones here. Cause I, think you're from another world. And I, I couldn't love another girl. You make me feel intoxicated, intoxicated." He sang in my ear. The song by The Cab was a familar song and I smiled at it as he kept on singing.

"I love that song." I spoke to him once he finished.

"It's a nice song." He simply stated. Giving my shoudlers one more squeeze, he got up and went to go get dressed. I buried my head in my pillow and sighed dreamily.

I really was on top of the world. I couldn't get any luckier. I had had sex with a guy I was in so love with, my 17th birthday was in less then 4 days, and I was surrounded by people I loved.

"Here." A pair of shorts and a shirt hit my face. "Wear these."

"Stupid popstar." I mumbled, but I reluctantly agreed to put the clothes on once I found my bra and panties. Looking down at them, there was a clear gloss on the part where my womanhood rested. The fuck was it?

You're inside juices Samm. My brain told me. I shuddered. As you can tell, I was not the sexual person who knew much about any of this.

Once I put the soilted underwear on, I felt completely awkward. The bottom of the underwear was kind of hard and I was just feeling all awkward.

"I need to take a shower." I said to no one in paticular.

"Then goooo." Harry told me. Crap, I forgot he was still in here. "Oh, love you two." Smirking at me, I just rolled my eyes, but I did smile back at him.

"I need new underwear." I told him once I got up.

"I'll buy you new underwear later. I want to ask you something though." Harry's eyes seemed to turn lighter and the blueish green that I absoluetely loved, was back.

"What is it?" I asked, looking directly at him.

"Samm, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered. My entire expression softened and I felt tears welding up in the corners of my eyes. Suddenly, the tears spilled over and my head was being pressed against Harry's chest.

"I take that as a yes?" Harry teased. Slapping him on the arm, I pulled away from his chest, and brought his lips to mine. It wasn't a heated kiss; Passionate kisses were so much better. Unless you were horny...

"Hell no. I fucking hate you." I said as dead serious as I could manage. His face fell and I actually coughed back a laugh. "Kidding! Hell to the yes."

"That was evil!" He said to me, but he did pick me up and kiss me once again.

"Well, I am evil, 'ya know..." I said evily, rubbing my hands together.

"I love you Samm." Harry whispered against my forehead.

"I love you two."

And at the one moment, I felt as if Harry and I were the only ones in the world.

-

AWAHWAHWHAH! Finally! He had the balls to ask her out.  It only took him... 6O chapters xD. This was probably one of the most fun chapters to write. BECAUSE I'M IN A GREAT MOOD.

Problems have been resolved, I can finally eat again, AAAANNNNDDDD The Cab is just keeping my mood in a great spirit x).

In the sidebar, The Cab's song Intoxicated is the sidebar o: LOVEEEE ITTT.

No pictures though :c

:]Samm[: