Chapter Thirteh-Nine !

Okay, a few things my little readers. I want to thank you all for getting this story over 1,OOO reads. When I saw the numbers go into red, I was like OMGOMGOMGOGMOGO.M.G. Second thing, I know, Daniel and Joe haven't really been in the story much. This chapter will be 99% about them x). AND LASTLY. I finished a whole cookies&creame hershey bar thingy and like, my mom walked in and she's like "OH MY GOD SAMM! YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO DRINK LIKE 4O BOTTLES OF WATER." and im just like 'shuddup mum T__T".

I just thought of something. I write like a British person. LOL. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. It's just, I'm Amercanish (Since I'm Mexican and polishhhh[[;) and I type things like 'arse' and 'mate' and 'Mum' LOL. So cool.

STORY TIME NOW. x).

-

Samm's POV(:-

"Thalia?" I asked as I saw the tornado that had hit my room. My clothes were ripped up, the guitar that was left in the corner was bashed into a million pieces, and Thalia was two steps from dropping my phone in a glass of water.

Her eyes went wide with shock and fear. Before she could even take a second breath, I lunged for her. She tackled to the ground and my fist instantly connected with her face. I hit her over and over.

"SAMM! GET OFF OF HER!" I heard the guys calling, but I was too busy pounding the crap out of Thalia. When I was getting picked off of her, I struggled against the arms.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO FUCKING DO THAT?! I WAS NICE THALIA. I REALLY TRIED, BUT YOU TREATED ME LIKE FUCKING SHIT! NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU. THAT'S WHY ALEXIS LEFT YOU!" The last line was cold and I could see not only in her eyes, but Alexis' eyes that I went too far.

Danny and Zayn were grasping Thalia as she struggled against them to come get me while Harry and Joe were holding me back.

"I think you should just leave Thalia. We can get someone to come and take you home." I heard Harry say from above me. The two guys took her out of the room and Harry and Joe dropped me onto the ground. Eerie silence filled the room. The look on Alexis' face... Just killed me.

"Can... Can you all go outside for a minute? I need to talk to Alex." Everyone nodded, and slowly, walked outside. Alexis' back was facing me instead of his face. Sighing, I walked towards him, and grabbed his arm. He flinched away from my touch, but he didn't leave the room. Finally, he turned around and faced me, grabbing both of my hands.

"I never meant to get her pregnant Samm. You know that. She was just.. She turned me on. What can I say? I was a 15 year old horny guy who didn't know anything. I won't say having sex with her was a huge mistake, but it really did effect both of us. Especially her. When she told me she was pregnant, I lost it. I could barely afford to pay a phone bill, let alone all the bills and a child. So I left. I left her and she struggled on her own." Tears were forming in his eyes and I felt horrible. This must have been eating him alive for years. Slowly, I wiped away the tears with my thumb.

"I want to say that it was all your fault for not using protection, but that shit never makes people feel good. Listen, it was an accident. A true accident. And you were afraid, afraid of what was going to happen. I get it. And all of this has made you stronger. I don't get why you invited Thalia here, but for whatever reasons, it was needed. Sure, she's a pain in the arse, but she's the true definition of life. Life sucks." He smiled and I pulled him in for a hug. His head layed in the crook of my neck and I could feel his warmth breath. My lips twitched up into a smile and I just held onto him tighter.

When we both pulled away, we just stood there in the middle of the tornado. I surveyed the damage; broken and ripped up shirts, my jeans were covered in sharpie words, but what hurt the most was seeing the guitar on the ground, broken. Slowly, I walked towards some pieces and picked them up in my hand. There was a bent string still connected to the bridge and I clutched it to my chest.