Chapter Twenty-Six !

Okay, so Morgano wrote 9O% of this chapter. xD. I just wrote the beginning and end. It's short, ik, but yeah. LOL. So.. ENJOY.

Samms POV(:-

The memories of seventh grade began creeping up on me until I was in a completely other world.

Her breath hitched. Her dream was coming true! Daniel wanted to go out. But- she couldn't. She was suddenly thinking of all of his flaws. He was too big for her, he was just a friend, he was just using her . . . Samm didn't understand her own thoughts and frowned. And there she found her problem. She wanted to be surprised when she went on her first date, she didn't want to know if he'll kiss her, or call her again. She wanted it to be special. Daniel was just a friend, and that was that. Hey guys! Morgan here again :P This is a little Daniel/Samm fluff. I just love those two <3

(Third P.O.V)

"Joe I'm serious!" Morgan shouted.

Samm rolled her eyes at the thirteen year old blonde. She wouldn't learn, would she? Alexis and Daniel laughed as Joseph, or Joe as only Morgan is allowed to call him, ran forward and dumped the bucket of water on her.

She screamed in surprise, not really thinking he would actually do it. Alexis clutched his stomach as he laughed and Daniel wrapped his arm around Samm's shoulder. She immediately relaxed. Daniel was her secret crush, but she couldn't go any further.

Daniel probably thought of her as a little sister. The baby of the group as Joseph called her.

"You are so going to get it!" Morgan screamed, running after Joseph as he bolted out of the front yard of Morgan's house and down the street.

"I have to see this!" Alexis exclaimed, running after the couple.

Samm rolled her eyes. He always wanted to know what was going on. Daniel chuckled as the three ran in circles for a while before disappearing from view.

Samm looked at Daniel and smiled. She never felt self-conscious around him. He loved her for her, not some preppy blonde like Thalia Flemmings.

"Hey, Samm?" he asked suddenly, his green eyes looking everywhere but at her face.She frowned. Was something wrong? She paled when she remembered that her period was this week. Oh no! Were her pants stained? She tried to look at them without seeming obvious, but it was hard with Daniel's arm around her.

"Y-y-yeah?" she stuttered, remembering the first day she had met him. She had been such a mess, yet he had been nice and the only one of the four to actually touch her. Well, Morgan touched her, just very roughly and forward.

"I was wondering-" he broke off, looking down before looking back up at her, his eyes narrowed at her. "Will you go out with me?"

Her breath hitched. Her dream was coming true! Daniel wanted to go out. But- she couldn't. She was suddenly thinking of all of his flaws. He was too big for her, he was just a friend, he was just using her . . . Samm didn't understand her own thoughts and frowned.

Daniel took this as a different thing. "You don't like me?"

Samm looked back up at him and didn't say anything. She took in his looks and smiled faintly. He was tall and had a nice build, he had to since him and the guys were on the Football team. He had dark black hair and the perfect brownish green eyes. Of course, Samm had seen him topless many times and knew he had a nice stomach.

So what was keeping her from saying yes? He was her dream guy, or she thought. He was her best guy friend, he knew everything about her and vice versa. There wouldn't be any awkward first date and that silent moment where you wonder when he'll kiss you. Samm knew that Daniel liked to kiss the girls during the date and once when he took them home.

And there she found her problem. She wanted to be surprised when she went on her first date, she didn't want to know if he'll kiss her, or call her again. She wanted it to be special. Daniel was just a friend, and that was that.

Samm opened her mouth to say something, but whispering made her shut it.

"-ush Alex! They can hear you!" came the very loud whisper from Morgan. She couldn't whisper. It was a known fact but no one bothered to tell her.

"Both of you, be quite." Joseph hissed.

"I think she heard us!" Alexis whisper shouted.

"SAY YES TO THE MAN!"

Samm screamed in surprise when she saw her bubbly friend jump out from behind her mom's car with a large smile. Joseph came out from behind the red car and wrapped his arm around her waist, rolling his eyes. Alexis sheepishly followed after and grinned at Daniel and Samm.

"I'm sorry, Daniel. I only see you as a friend." Samm whispered.

His face fell but it quickly brightened up.

"Okay."

And that my dearies, is how Samm said no to Daniel! I hope you liked and the line that made me famous at my school-

"Back To You Samm!"

(I'm the school anchor and I have all these wierd sixth graders coming up to me and saying "Hey! You're on TV!" and I'm all like O_________O

-

Back To REALITY LOLO.

Samms POV(:-

I snapped out of my trance. I knew Harry was burning holes into my face, but I just had to talk to Daniel. At least once more.

"So.. Who's Daniel?" Harry asked in a bored tone, but I knew he was on the verge of getting angry. He bit his lip to keep in control.

"He was my best guy friend back when I was growing up. We grew up to be best friends and he asked me out once.." I saw Harry's jaw clench. "But I told him no. I thought it would ruin everything we had built. Overall, we stayed friends.. Just not as close. Not as close at all. Then when we went to high school, we all separated. Morgan and I were the only ones who stayed close.." I bit my lip back to keep the tears from spilling over.

"Oh. I.. I'm sorry Samm." He whispered. His arm wrapped around my shoulder and silently, the tears rolled down.

After a couple moment of crying, I pulled away from Harry.

"I'm going to go call him right now. I'll be back in a couple minutes." I gave Harry a kiss on the forehead and walked outside to the backyard.

Taking a shaky breath, I dialed Daniel's number and began pacing back and forward.

"Hello?" I heard a voice ask.

-

CLIFFHANGER! And it'll be a cliffhanger until tomorrow c: I have homework on HTKAM that I still haven't done. I need to do it to maintain my A in reading xD. DID YOU KNOW IM ONE OF THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN A IN READING c: 96% bitches. I was like "YESSS!" So yeah. lol. Nerd moment.

A picture of Daniel (DREW ROOYYY!!! CCC:) is in the sidebar. He's shexxi. I love you Drew Roy! ;D.

:]Samm[: