Chapter Thirteh-Five !

So this is a specialish chapter(: It's in Harry's POV c: I think it's either the first or second one. Idk. I'm trying to re-read my own story, but like.. yeah. I think you'd guys would perfer it if I write instead of read. LOLO. To the story now !C:

-

Harry's POV(:-

Liam opened the door and three large looking guys came into my house. These guys were Samm and Morgan's best friends growing up? Holy moly. What did they eat? Humans?

My arms were firmly placed around Samm's waist as if she needed the support. The first guy that came into the room was a guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"Samm." He had softly spoke. She just nodded her head as if she didn't even care he was here. I was watching her. As the last guy came in, her eyes seemed to brighten.

"Daniel." She whispered. He began walking towards us before glaring at my hands on her waist. I glared right back at him before releasing her and crossing my arms. I leaned against the wall as a pang of jealousy began over-coming me.

Why was I jealous of someone else hugging her? I shouldn't be.

Then, I saw an attractive girl walk. She had blonde hair, it almost looked white. Her green eyes were surrounded by a ton of make-up. It actually made her look really fake, but hey, who am I to judge?

I hadn't realized I had been checking her out until I saw Samm run upstairs. Sighing, I began mentally slapping myself. She probably saw me gawking at the girl and it hurt her. A few moments of awkward silence passed by until the girl excused herself to go upstairs after Samm.

Everyone let out a large breath and then Liam spoke.

"Harry, Nialler, and Zayn! What the hell, mates? You were gawking right in front of Samm! Do you know how badly that's going to effect her?" I looked down at my shoes and I actually felt sorry for Samm. I did gawk in front of her, but I just couldn't help it.

Suddenly, the girl came downstairs and came towards me. I licked my lips as she practically stood straighter; Her boobs were in my face and damn. They were huge. Like two melons in a bra. We were talking about nothing important when I looked around to see Samm talking to Alexis, her arm around his shoulders. They were silently talking and I was getting annoyed as her face turned happier and happier. The girl kept putting her boobs more in my face and I was getting a bit disgusted; I hated this kind of behavior in people.

I looked over to Samm and saw her biting her cheek. I didn't know what the conversation was about, but both of them looked pretty intense. Turning away, I looked around the room. Everyone looked pretty happy talking. I was just praying that this girl would leave me alone now, I was kind of getting sick of all the boobage.

When Samm and Morgan ran upstairs, I let out a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding. Sighing, I walked over to the love seat and fell asleep.

-

I was being awakened by the girl.

"What do you need?" I asked rudely. I didn't like being waken up at all.

"I need your help with something, please." Her green eyes got bigger and I just sighed, but I did get up and walk upstairs with her. "Okay, so what's wr-" Before I could finish my sentence, she spun me around and pulled her lips against mine.

I tried pushing her away, but somehow, she lead us to the bathtub. I tripped slightly, but she pushed me down without breaking the kiss. She brought my hands up to her waist and she was straddling me while her hands were gripping my curls tightly. I was really not enjoying this.