Chapter Twelve !

Okay, so im writing this while Morgan is writing our other story. She's being mean and correcting my title I: OH MY GOD, HER STUPID PET PEEEVEE ISSS ANNOYINGG THE CRAAAPPP OUTTTAAA MEEE. And im being serious. So morgan stop reading over my shoulder. I can feel your gaze on my back. Okay? OKAY. STORRY TIMEE. c:

--

Samm's POV-

I began running as fast as I could. I seriously had to find Rebecca and cancel the bet. The world felt as if it was tilting when I tripped over a stupid rock on the ground. I face-planted onto the soft grass and just began sobbing. Bringing my knees up to my face, I was curled in a fetal position, bawling my eyes out.

"Samm... Are you alright?" I heard a voice ask in the distance. Before I could even speak, someone was pulling me up into a tight hug. I smelled that mouth watering sent of vanilla. It was Harry. The sobs came out harder as I realized that this guy was going to be the complete reason why I was going to loose my life.

"Shh, Samm, it's alright. Just let it all out. You can tell me what's going on later." He murmured against my hair. I froze. I couldn't tell him why I was crying. Ugh, this was so damn complicated. If I told him, he wouldn't come, and Rebecca would think that I somehow got him not to come. But.. Did I value my life much more to keep him away from her? Hell yes I valued my life. Back then, I didn't because I was fighting that crazy bulimia, but now... Now that the guys are kind of in my life, I wanted to.. Stay around for a little longer.

"Samm, are you okay? You spaced out for a moment there, love." He pulled me away and for some reason, I felt cold and alone.

"S-sorry. Harry, I have to tell you something. You can't go to that party for Rebecca." I whispered. The wind was blowing hard and I'm sure my voice went right along with the wind.

"What do you mean, I can't go? I have to Samm. You know I would stay if I could." He said softly. His eyes were assessing me, and I felt embarrassed.

"Trust me Harry. You don't want to go to her party. Something bad is going to happen and I'm afraid that you're going to get completely involved, and it won't be good." A/N. LOLOL. I JUST WROTE THAT WHOLE LINE WITHOUT LOOKING[': I was too busy staring at Morgan cause she's doing something DIRRTTYYYY.

"Samm, I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself. I'm not a little boy, so you don't have to act like my mom." He replied coolly. He took two giant steps away from me and I was afraid he would just turn and leave.

"Harry. You seriously have no clue what's going on. Please, please, please,  just don't go to her party. Say your sick or something. Fake a fever or create fake throw up. Just do anything you can to get out of the party. Please." I begged. I dropped to the ground and I was laying on my knees. I really needed him to just stay with me and away from Rebecca.

"You know I would if I could Samm. Look." He pulled his Iphone out, checking the time I'm guessing, and put it away back in his pocket. "I have to get going. If you want, give me your address, and I'll come visit after the party. I promise."

The sob that came out of my chest was totally unexpected, but it happened, and then I was on the ground, curling up in a fetal position again.

"You don't understand. You really have no idea what you're doing. It's going to... Effect everyone." I whispered loud enough for only him to hear.

"What am I not understanding?" He whispered as he slowly walked towards me. "I'm just going to a party to perform, then I'll come back to you. What's there not to understand?"

"Harry..." I trailed off. Was I really going to tell him my bet with Rebecca?"

"Hey, Hazza, we gotta get the girls back to the Cafe and get dropped off at this Rebecca girls' party!" Louis called out.

Harry was going to leave me.

And I was going to leave the world.

--

CLIFFFF HANNGERR. I'll upload it later I think.

Right now, Morgan and I are listening to One Direction's song I Wish.

It's a nice song, but I think my favorite song off their album has to be Taken</3 It's so prettttyyy ! It's actually my first time listening to these songs xD. I don't listen to One Direction, yet... Confession. I only love them for their faces. xD. I don't like their music. o: It's not my tyyypee(:

P.S ASHLEY TISDALE IS GOING TO PLAY REBECCA CCCCC; She's in the sidebar(:

I'LL GOOO NOWWWW.

:]Samm[: