Chapter Ten !

Already spoke. Bai.

--

I was kissing Harry Styles. I was kissing arogant, stupid, jerky, Harry Styles. And I was loving every damn minute of it.

His arms were wrapped around my waist while mine were wrapped around his neck. He was leading the kiss, which I was pretty happy about. I mean, it would be really awkward if I were to lead it. Clueless Samm. Ha.

We were kissing pretty hard. It almost seemed downright abusive at how... Roughly we were kissing. Slowly, his toungue was tracing the outline of my lip and I sensed he wanted to come in my mouth. French kissing was... Really gross. I mean, I don't really like other people's tongues being in my mouth. I pulled away before he could gain acsess.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled. I was about to stand up and walk away when I felt Harry tug on my jeans. Slowly, I looked down at him. His eyes were pleading with mine and I couldn't help but feel bad. I pulled away from my first kiss. Who the hell does that?! God, I was stupid.

Sinking back down to the ground, I pulled Harry's face close to mine. I tilted my head slightly and just stared into his eyes. His eyes fluttered close and he brought his lips even closer to mine. I was drawn and attracted to this for some reason.

My lips submurged with his and we started getting to work. There were fireworks, shivers, pleasures, any thing you can think of, going through my entire body. It felt as if my nerves were on fire, but an enjoyable one. Our lips moved in synch and when I felt his tongue lightly trace my bottom lip, I finally granted him acsess. (Idk how to spell this damn word >:oooo). His tongue actually.. Tasted pretty good. It tasted like mango ice cream. He lightly traced my gumline and when he brought his tongue back to mine, I pulled away, breathing heavily in his face.

His lips were puffy and red. I was afraid mine looked like that as well, but I just shrugged it off. Quickly, I grabbed his hand and started tracing doodles on it. I could feel his gaze burning holes into my cheek, but I just kept looking down, making it look like I was so absorbed with his hand. When something touched my waist, I flinched.

"It's okay Samm. I... I won't hurt you." He whispered. "I won't leave you. Come on, the guys are coming this way. Bite on your lip to make them get smaller. Your lips are pretty red and puffy and just really big. That's a turn-on.." He mumbled the last line, and I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to hear that. I started biting on my lip really hard.

"Harry, Samm, come on! We have to go back to the building!" I heard Liam call. He was like the Father of this group.

Harry stood up and reached his hand down to help me up. I smiled at the gesture and gripped onto his hand. He pulled me up but didn't let go. I looked down at our entwined hands. I blushed but pulled away. I could hear a small sigh escape Harry's lips as I began jogging towards Morgan and the rest of the guys.

"SAAAAAMM!" She yelled. I ran into her arms and she whispered into my ear. "You guys were snogging! I could so hear all the moaning and shouts." I pulled back and my mouth dropped. I guess my face looked absolutely funny, because she burst into laughter.

Narrowing my eyes, I walked towards Liam and asked him a question.

"Getting rid of us so soon, aren't we Liam?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he just rolled his eyes, but a goofy smile was placed on his face.

"Sadly. I wouldn't call it 'getting rid of.' I would call it more like 'Managment wants to get rid of you girls.' I'm sorry. Apperently, someone out here is having a party and they're paying a HUGE fee to get One Direction to come. I'm sorry loves." He said sadly.

If I looked hurt, I was nothing compared to Morgan. Her eyes looked like they had been glassed over, her mouth was slightly hanging, and her hands were balled into fist.

"Morgan, is anything wrong?" Louis asked from behind her. He grabbed onto her hands and tried to unball them, but she kept them tightly against her sides.

"Rebecca Porter." Was all she said.

"Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. That's a sick joke Morgan. You're joking and it's not funny." I said. I could feel the anger getting ready to explode within me.

Rebecca Porter. The name just made my blood boil. Rebecca was a HUGE One Direction fan. She was even more obbsessed with the guys then Morgan was. And that's saying a lot. A few days ago at school, Morgan and I overheard her talking to her group of wanna-be populars.

"I'm getting One Direction to come to my house party! Girls, I'm gonna make Harry Styles kiss me. I'll find a way. I'll show that stupid dumb shit Samm that she's messing with the wrong person. Girls, your probally wondering what I'm talking about. Samm and I made a bet 3 years ago that when I got One DIrection's Harry Styles to kiss me, she'd have to kill herself. She was a dumb shit for actually agreeing, but it's going to happen. You girls might as well say goodbye to her. She's going to be gone by Sunday night." She said in her stupid snobby voice.

I didn't reliaze that tears were escaping my eyes until Nialler came towards me and wiped them away with his thumb.

"What's wrong love?" He asked, almost cooed to me.

"I have to go." was all I said. I was going to find Rebecca and I had to tell her the bet was off. It was 3 years ago. How could she still remember?

How?

--

CLIFFFHANNNGERR. I'll upload tomorrow duckies c; unless morgan pisses me off about uploading,, so yeah... lololo.

No picture :c

No song :c

Just my boring writing xD.

:]Samm[: