Chapter twenty nine

A/N: I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who has commented and voted on the last couple of chapters, you're all babes! ♥️♥️ ♥️ They have gotten so much attention and I love how all excited you are with this story and what is yet to come! It makes me so happy and motivated, and sorry for the lil delay I have been sick with tonsillitis again but its mostly cleared up now. 

I'm going to be speeding up Josh's pregnancy in the next few chapters just so we can get a move on with the story and get where we need to be for things to start happening. Enjoy xx

~~

Josh's POV

Today was a bad day. I was lying in Alex's bed awake but unmoving and I planned on staying like that for the rest of the gruesome day.

I've taken the break up between Oli and I extremely badly. I just couldn't seem to cope without him by my side. It's been two months since I last saw him and that's the longest I've been apart from him since we first met and his absence was killing me. I just wanted him back so much all the time and no matter how many days passed by I just couldn't let go and move on from him.

I missed everything about him. Even his bad temper when he didn't get his own way. I'll take a heated argument with him right now because at least I would be with him other than being alone and knowing I'll never see him again.

The only reminder I had of him except for carrying his child, was his red and black flannel shirt. I was wearing it the day he ended things between us and I haven't found the heart to part with it yet. I clung to that shirt like it was my safety blanket. I haven't taken it off since and although it didn't smell of him anymore and it desperately needed a wash, I couldn't bring myself to take it off.

Some days I would become way over emotional and hysterical that I thought I had turned mad. I'd beg Jack to give me any sort of information that he had on Oli. I knew he had tabs on Horizon, they were some sort of enemies after all and I knew it was a bad move not to know anything about your enemies. Jack was stubborn though and gave nothing away to me no matter how much I desperately begged him for answers.

Jack and Alex both said it was for the best if I didn't know anything about Oli or Horizon for that matter. They said I was only torturing myself for seeking information about them and I had to learn to move on without them. But that was much easier said than done. I know they were right and only looking out for me and the baby but all I wanted to know if Oli was okay. Was that too much to ask?

I knew that Jack and Alex weren't gonna give up any info on Oli but I couldn't help but think after all the time I spent with Horizon, that not a single one of them thought of reaching out to me. Didn't they care that I had suddenly vanished of the face of the earth? Okay, I knew that I weren't exactly close to all of them, especially Tom. Man, I bet he's more than happy that I'm out of the picture now and he's got his brothers attention all to himself again, just how he always wanted.

And then there was Jordan. I missed him a hell of a lot also and I thought he was different from the rest of them. We were friends, we were closer than friends in a way... He was there for me when no one else was, but yet, he hadn't contacted me since I left either. I even hoped that maybe he would have come looking for me and eventually bring me back to Horizon but I got nothing. He was a lot closer to Oli than I was after all, and I suppose he just chose to support Oli over me. I guess I couldn't really hate him for that, he chose his friend and I was simply a nobody.