Chapter eleven

Josh's POV

I'm woken up by the sound of someone pushing buttons very close to my ear. I frown and my eyes flicker open to find that my face is buried into a tattooed arm.

My heart fills with warmth and fuzziness when I see Oli lying in bed next to me. Never, and I mean never in the whole two and half months of this agreement have I woken up to Oli in bed with me. He was either gone when I woke up or he was sitting smoking on my window seal or somewhere else in my room but never in bed.

I found that I liked this. I liked this a lot.

Oli was texting on his phone but I choose not to disturb him and just continue lying beside him unnoticed as I zoned out into my own world. I wanted to saver this moment for as long as I could, he was warm which I found comforting and inviting.

I snuggle closer into his arm as my mind went over last night. He came over even though I told him not to because he blew me off. I was sad and lonely and upset from my little fight from Max earlier that evening and Oli's surprise bed visit was exactly what I needed.

Last night was the first time Oli and I have actually cuddled. We've shared brief hugs before but this wasn't anything like the ones before. It was in bed for starters and he himself pulled me to his chest and soothed me back to sleep. It was warm, gentle and I truly felt like he cared for me. It's been the most intimate we've been yet and I'm not sure if Oli intended for it to come across that way but it's got me into a lot of trouble because I've discovered its awoken unspoken feelings for him.

Fuck.

We agreed no feelings and here I am falling for the fucker with no will power to stop myself. I couldn't back out now, I knew these feelings would never go away and the thought scares me to death because I knew Oli wouldn't feel the same.

I've ruined everything. I promised myself that I wouldn't let it lead to this. It was supposed to be just sex, ugh, I'm such a hopeless idiot. There is no way he could find out, I'd have to keep my mouth shut and carry on as normal because I know he'll leave if he knew what I was really feeling and I wouldn't be able to handle that. Not now I feel like this for him.

I sighed to myself and I guess he heard me.

"You're awake." He says causing me to glance up at him and give him a small smile.

"Morning." I mumble, feeling myself blush as he found me awake. Ugh, fuck off butterflies.

He put down his phone and turned on his side to face me. His hand rests on my stomach and I layed flat on my back stretching out my tired limbs whilst letting out a yawn. I needed to shake this feeling.

"Wait a minute, how did you get in last night?" I ask sitting up. I was fast asleep when he came in and I'm not sure if Max was home then.

"I know a thing or two about picking locks." He admits which triggered my curiosity.

"You picked the door?"

"Would you have preferred if I didn't let myself in? I know you didn't want to see me." he says and I look down in my lap, remembering how angry I was at him.