Chapter five

Josh's POV

Part 2  (The second part of the last chapter)

A flash of adrenaline shot through my body as I bit down on my lower lip while I stared lustfully at the man stood before me. I couldn't hold back anymore I just had to kiss him and that's exactly what I did. I threw myself at him, crushing my lips hard against his and he kissed me back just as hard and eagerly. We began heavily making out and I stumble backwards a little as I tried to shrug myself out of my denim jacket, now regretting for the stupid amount of extra layers I decided to put on after work.

From the help of Oli, I think was his name... my jacket and hoodie was soon dispose of, left on the floor somewhere of my living room. My back hit a wall and Oli leaned himself into me as he continued to tangle his tongue with mine sloppily, his hands finding there way up my shirt and gripping my hips tightly as he pulls me close to his. I break the kiss as I gasp at the friction caused between us down below and without hesitation I'm rolling my hips up into his for more. He lets out a low throaty moan and rolls his hips up to meet mine and I can't help but whine pathetically at how amazing it felt. I need more, so much more. My hands wrap around his neck as I hold him closer to me, I pull off the grey beanie from his head, allowing dark wavy hair fall around his face beautifully.

His swollen lips come back to mine and I feel his hands trail down my sides to the back of my thighs, pulling my legs up and wrapping them around his waist as he hoist me up, holding me up against the wall as he pushes himself further into me. I groan into his mouth and his lips pull away from mine as he begins to attack my neck leaving more red purple bruises to arise.

He pulls my t-shirt up over my head and soon begins kissing and sucking along my collarbones. My head falls back against the wall, moaning endlessly as Oli works his mouth across my chest whilst at the same time he's rolling his hips into mine and I knew that we have to move to the bedroom before this went any further.

"M-my flat mate could walk in at a-any minute." I warned gasping when he sunk his teeth into my flesh. Things were getting rather heated in the darkness of the living room, right opposite the front door, so if Max were to walk in right now he wouldn't be very pleased when he turned on the light and found me pinned up against the wall drying fucking the guy who stole my car.

"Let him." he mummers with my skin between his teeth, making me whine.

As exciting as the idea sounds being fucked against the wall, I couldn't risk it. I would never hear the end of it if Max caught us and the big pain of my life so I knew for my sake; I had to save this for the bedroom.

"Bedroom, p-please." I whisper, tugging at his hair to pull his lips away from my neck to pay attention.

He groans in frustration but pushes away from the wall, grabbing hold of my thighs as he carries me down the hallway to find my bedroom.

~~

He throws me down onto my bed and I land with a light bounce of the mattress. Oli stares down at me as he begins to undo his belt buckle and gradually starts to strip himself down in front of me until he was only in his boxers. The site alone is a major turn on and I go to shuffle up the bed so he could join me but he grabs harshly at my leg, pulling me back towards him. At first I panic at the action but when he captures my lips with his I knew he was just being a dominate bastard that wanted to have control over me.