Chapter twenty

A/N: So the last time I updated this story was August :\ yeah, thats a very very long time. I'm sorry guys, but i've kind of just lost motivation and love for this story. It truly is my baby but i've just felt extremely uninspired to continue writing it tbh. I still have lots of ideas planned for it and hell the drama I have planned has me buzzing but idk, the ideas never went away it was just the motivation to write it? idk if that makes sense but yeah I just kinda lost it. :(

I'm so sorry I kept you all waiting and I just want to give a big shout out to everyone who has supported this story either by reading/commenting/voting or harassing me to update again xD I really do appreciate it and it means a lot that people care to read something i've written and demand an update constantly lol.

Just bare in mind I started this chapter back in august when I last update but I just stopped writing. But over the last few months i've been opening up the word document and writing literally one sentence and closing the page again. lol thats how uninspired I felt and I hate this chapter with an absolute passion but I just wanted to get it out of the way so when I update again its something fresh and what i've been wanting to write for months! (the juicy drama)

I'm slowly going to try and get myself back into a routine to bring the regular updates back (don't hold me to that) but i'm going to try my best! Thank you so much for reading and i'm so sorry for this extremely lame boring chapter I honestly just wanted to get it out the way and start again.

Comment or vote if you want, let me know that this story hasn't turned into a complete flop :(

Enjoy x

~~

Josh's POV

I insisted on going back to work today but I honestly must be crazy because when I woke up this morning wrapped up in Oli's warm strong arms, tangled in the dirty stained sheets of last night, it was the last thing I wanted to do.

After Oli and I made up in his basement last night he scooped me up in his arms and took me up to his room where we continued to make love to each other all night long. It was as if everything fell into place. This was where I was supposed to be, right here with him in our own little bubble where no one could interrupt us.

But eventually you had to go back to reality some day right? And unfortunately I stupidly chose today.

~~

I was currently sat in Oli's car as he drove me to work, if I still have a job that is. It's been well over a week since I last gone in and I was more than dreading the thought of going back. For one, I knew I was going to be in a lot of trouble taking so much time off without telling anyone. But mostly importantly, I really didn't want to leave Oli's side. Everything's been so perfect between us the twenty four hours and now I was turning into a lovesick clingy boyfriend.

Take now for example, Oli's hand was placed on my thigh while his other hand controlled the wheel as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. But occasionally, he would glance over at me smiling with no reason as to why which kept giving me this warm fuzzy feeling inside every time he did. I was hopelessly in love with him with no indication how he felt towards me. He must also feel something, he must do, after the numerous times we made love last night and again this morning, he must feel the same as I do. How can he not?

I got myself all worked up and irritated because I couldn't stop thinking about if Oli loves me or not. The thought got me feeling all gloomy and kind of depressed compare to when I woke up this morning, I was feeling very much the opposite.