Chapter nine

A/N: I have finally figured out how to put images and gifs in my chapters and I found the image above on tumblr; so full credit goes to the person who made this amazing edit of Josh and Oli. I don't know the person's real name but the tumblr name is "imakebandshipedits"

Josh's pov

When I got to my car there was unexpected visitor leaning against the bonnet. I was surprise to see him but apart of me was also not happy to see him either. It's been a couple of weeks since we had that argument in my room over the night we met and I haven't seen him since. I was almost certain we were done and dusted.

The stupid moron hurt me. He found it so easily to cut me off for two weeks like I meant nothing to him, just like everyone else who wonders into my life. Despite knowing I was no more than a slut to him, deep down I hoped that I at least meant a little something to him... but I was proven wrong yet again. When will I ever learn?

I stood by my car and took him in from a distant. He wasn't smoking which is probably the first time I haven't see him with at least a cigarette in his hand. He had a black beanie snugged on top of his head with his dark brown waves flowing out of it. His black eye was almost completely gone, only a light yellowish bruising remained. He looked clean and fresh... but something about him seemed kind of different but I couldn't quite put my finger on what.

He senses my presences and turns to face me, my eyes meeting with his beautiful hazel ones and my heart melts in response. Oh for fuck sake.

I can't help but notice that the spark in his eyes is gone. The way his eyes always lit up with that knowing smirk planted across his lips. It was gone. Something was wrong, he didn't look like himself... but it's not like I knew him before anyway nor was it my business to know or ask what was wrong either. Stop caring Josh, he doesn't care about you.

He opens his mouth to speak but I quickly turn away and ignore him, not wanting to hear what he had to say. I pull my car keys out of my pocket and open the door and toss my work bag on the passages seat.

"No need for the silent treatment, Sunshine." He calls me by the little nickname name he gave me which only upsets me.

"Don't call me that!" I snap, whipping around and looking at him. He had no right to call me that as if he only just saw me yesterday. He looked a little stunned by my outburst but honestly what was he expecting?

"You obviously didn't get the hint from our last conversation. I'm not your easy fuck anymore!"

"I'm not here for that." He frowns.

"Whatever." I mumble and climb into the driver's seat and reach to close the door but Oli grabs it out of my grip, stopping me from closing it.

"What do you want Oli?" I hiss, getting annoyed that he won't just let me go.

"Come take a walk with me." he says calmly, placing his hands in his coat pockets and slowly walking away from my car.

"What makes you think I want to go anywhere with you?" I call out after him but he doesn't answer me, he just carries on walking towards the park.