Chapter seventeen

A/N: Sorry this took so long to update, i'm suffering from tonsillitis atm :( 

I've introduce new characters in this chapter so I hope you all like who i've mentioned, enjoy reading x

Oli's POV

Hours later I'm finally able to leave my little brother's side. He's calmed down a lot from earlier  but he was still in a bit of a state. I left him with Nicholls to keep him comfort whilst I make my way back upstairs to my room to deal with another emotional kid.

I sigh heavily when I think of Josh.

Fuck, I can't believe I hit him, rather brutally too. The look on his face when I did it... fuck, it made me feel physically sick and for the first time in my whole entire life. I actually felt ashamed that I hurt somebody.

I'm Oliver fucking Sykes, I hurt people all the time, I basically torture and murder people for a living and I never feel a single ounce of guilt for any of them but Josh, Fuck. Josh made me see the monster that I truly am today. He stared fearfully back at me with those beautiful blue eyes which were filled with so much hurt, begging me to stop but I continued with my assault and hurt him more! Ugh, I'm such a sick bastard.

I just don't know what came over me... I was angry, really fucking angry at him for upsetting Tom, for bringing up my mother and for going against the one thing I asked of him. I'm not used to people answering me back or going against my word because they know the price they'll pay but Josh, Josh is completely innocent to it. He has no idea and I should have known that but yet I was blinded by anger and I fucking hit him!

I hit him when I promised him I wouldn't do anything like that again after when I strangled him. But of course, Oliver Sykes don't keep promises and I just beat the shit out the ones that mean the most to me.

I'm so fucked up it's unreal.

And to make it worse, I locked him up as if he's some sort of wild animal. In the heat of the moment we were both so angry and I just wanted to get away from him before I did any further damage than a slap to the face.

I hope he doesn't hate me for what I did. He has every right to and he should but I hope he doesn't. He's the only one that takes me away from the dark shit which haunts me inside of my head. I need his sunshine to brighten up the darker days.

When I turn the corner, I don't know what got to me first; the strong smell of weed or the unnecessary loud music coming from my bedroom earning me to frown.

I jog down to the end of the hall to my room and quickly unlock the door to see what the hell was going on in there. When I open the door the anger from before comes rushing back to me and I'm absolutely furious when I witness the state of my room.

My eyes scan every corner of my room to find the little shit responsible for it all, but my eyes fall upon my dismantle chest of drawers firstly, revealing that Josh had found my drug stash and used.

My eyes grow wide when I see numerous pills scattered all over the floor along side my syringes and the white powdered substance which I knew all too well was my cocaine stash. Shit, please tell me he didn't take the hardcore stuff?!

I frantically look around and spot Josh lying on the floor upon all of the mess he had created with the balcony doors wide open letting in a cold gust of wind. My heart sinks and my eyes widen when the worse case scenario fills my mind.