Chapter seven

Josh's pov

Alex somehow managed to bullshit his way out of leaving work early which meant I was left closing on my own. I had to stay an extra hour longer because there was just too much to do for only one person. I was annoyed and tired and couldn't wait to get the hell out of here so I could go home straight to bed.

I was only a few feet away from my car when the strong smell of weed hit my nostrils causing me to look up from the ground. Of course it was Oli, who else would it be. The tall dark haired man was lent against the bonnet of my car, smoking a spliff in the middle of the street like it was a normal thing to do to pass the time while he waited for me. I couldn't deny the smile which crept onto my face when I saw him, it's been a strange four days not seeing him and although he's smoking a spliff I wasn't too comfortable with because of what happened last time he smoked one around me. I was still really happy to see him.

His eyes land on me when I approach him closer, blowing out the smoke from his spliff he pulls a smile which matches mine and I swear my heart skips a beat. When the smoke fades from his mouth the light reveals the dominate bruise on his face making my smile to instantly disappear.

"What happen to your face?" my voice full of concern. My eyes widen when they focus on the big purple blue ring around his left eye socket.

"Well it's nice to see you too sunshine."

"Oli, it's really bad." That's one hell of a black eye.

I lift my hand to examine his face but he flinches away from me.

"It's nothing. Just forget it." he says sternly causing me to step back and feel a little wounded by his harshness. I just wanted to see if he was okay.

"Don't I get a kiss hello?" he asks in a softer tone when he sees my reaction. I bite my bottom lip and look up at him timidly.

"It's been four days..." I mumbled. I didn't want to come across as clingy, I just thought it was a little weird not hearing from him for four days and wanted to know if he acknowledged them days.

"I told you I'm a busy man sunshine." He takes one last tote of his spliff before stubbing it out and putting it inside of his coat pocket.

I didn't want him to get the wrong idea... I guess I kind of missed him abit. Not in the lovey dovey way, I just missed his presence of him being in my room. It was comforting that someone other than Max enjoyed my company and my mind wasn't constantly thinking about Dan and how I meant absolutely nothing to him. Oli was a very good distraction.

"You're not upset are you?" he raises an eyebrow and I shake my head.

"No... just a little horny." I admitted.

"Only a little, huh? Well, lets see how little horny you are when I have you on all fours fucking you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

I swallowed hard and feel a shiver go down my spine at his bold comment. I definitely liked the sound of that. Fuck, how have I managed to go four days without this?