Chapter twenty three

A/N: New record, i've now updated this story three times in one month! bloody hell i'm on a roll! :P I'm basically making up for the 5 months wait you all went through when I was feeling very unmotivated with it :\ but I hope you're enjoying the regular updates lately and I know I've been neglecting LFF but I just wanted to get this story back on the move that's why. I'll probably update this story one more time before I go back to updating LFF regularly again ok :)

Please don't hate me for this chapter... Please enjoy and comment my loves <3 :) x

~~

Josh's POV

A gentle hand on my shoulder lightly shakes me awake from my restless slumber.

"Josh?" my eyes flicker open to Jordan who was crouched beside me.

I grunt but sit up and stretch in the uncomfortable plastic chair I was sat in. My tired eyes searched around the waiting room, noticing that Lee was no longer in here nor were any members of Horizon apart from Jordan. He was probably getting bored of having to babysit me.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes as I remember Jordan left me in here to get us some tea, not that I was bothered about the tea but I must have doze off back to sleep shortly after he left.

"We can see Oli now." He tells me with a small smile.

"We can?" I question with wide eyes.

"Yeah, the others are already with him."

Jordan stands up and offers me his hand which I hesitantly take and he pulls me up out of my seat.

Ever since I got to the hospital hours ago I've been dying to see Oli but now that I'm actually allowed to, I don't think I want to. Nerves quickly got the better of me and I'm not sure if I want to witness Oli covered in blood and hooked up to a life support machine.

"I'm scared." I admitted in a whisper and bit my lip.

"He's stable now and he's fast asleep, okay?" Jordan assures me and squeezes my good hand which was intertwined with his.

I nod, still feeling nervous but okay with seeing him, I think. I knew if I didn't see him I would just worry myself sick not knowing anything and so, I let Jordan tug at my hand and walk me to the elevator which would take us to the floor where Oli's room was.

I clutched onto Jordan's arm for moral support as we walked down a long corridor after we exited the elevator until we reached the room at the very end. I saw that the blinds were pulled down for privacy and to obviously keep out anyone walking past from just looking in and gawking at Oli.

I could hear the faint sound of the life support from outside of the room and my heart sunk to the pit of my stomach and my throat went dry.

I instantly stop in my tracks and let go of Jordan's hand as he reaches for the handle which causes him to stop and turn around to look at me in concern.

"I- I can't Jordan." I whimpered and took a step back from the room. I couldn't do this.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm going to be right there with you and so are the rest of the guys. You're not alone in this." Jordan says making me feel a tiny bit better.

I wipe my eyes with the end of my sleeve and took a deep breath in to try and calm myself from being such an emotional wreck.