Chapter twenty one

A/N: Here it is! I've been planning this chapter since like last May 😂 I hope i've done it justice and everything make sense. 

Also, I want to give a massive thank you to the response I got from the last chapter. Honestly, I felt like this story was becoming a major flop :( but you guys gave it so much love and it made me so so happy to see you all wanting more and sending lots of positive vibes to me and the story! SO thank you so much my lovelies, you all gave me back my motivation for this story 😁 I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I just want to say, i'm not sure when the next update is going to be because I start a new job tomorrow and unfortunately adult life comes first.  But I will try my best to update whenever I get time to. And I know, I've been neglecting Part of Me bc i've been focusing on all my fransykes stories instead, so maybe that might be the next story I update!

Anyway, enough rambling. Enjoy x

~~~

Josh's POV

Oli rests his sweaty forehead against my own with closed eyes as we both catch back our breath. Our warm naked bodies were pressed together like puzzle pieces, moments after making love to each other in his bed. I honestly couldn't get enough of him. I just wanted to stay in bed and let him make love to me all day because there's no other feeling that even comes close to feeling so amazing and loved as I do when we do this with each other. It's such a surreal feeling.

That's all we've been doing the last couple of days is make love non stop. It was as if we were addicted to showing each other how we feel and express this new found connection which has been pulling us together like magnets. The days of meaningless pointless sex are now over and as much as that did excite me back then, I wouldn't trade it for the love making we share now. It's so full of passion, affection and never ending love, there is nothing more that I would want more than this.

The butterflies never left the pit of my stomach. It was their playground to fly around crazy in from all the happiness Oli has made me feel recently. I was madly, truly, deeply in love with him and I guess that can be kind of sickening, but I was just crazy in love.

Oli glides his velvet like fingers along my cheek and kisses me softy on the lips.

"Good morning Sunshine." he smiles against my lips making me laugh into the kiss.

I think he's greeted me good morning already but I wasn't complaining. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"Morning." I blush with a shy smile and place my hands on his clammy chest.

I could feel his heart thumping away inside of his tone chest, full of life and warmth. Feeling it beat against the palm of my hand only made my love for him feel so much more real. I knew that my heart beats for him and only him. I only wonder if I had his heart in return.

I glance up at him lost in thought from it all and contemplated about asking about how he feels, but I didn't get the chance because he started littering kisses along my jaw, my neck and my shoulder, tickling me with the stubble on his upper lip that I've secretly grown to like a lot.

I absolutely adored waking up to this side of him. This was the Oli he only allowed me to see behind closed doors. The calm, loving Oli who warmed my heart with his hidden caring nature and affectionate touches. No one else will ever see this side but me, and I'm honoured that he can let down his highly built walls and be his true self with me.