Chapter fourteen

Josh's POV

I wake from an uncomfortable heavy weight weighing down on my legs. Before my eyes could even adjust to the darkness and for my mind to register what was going on, that's when I feel fingers wrap tightly around my throat.

I gasp loudly and out of human instinct my hands fling up at the hand gripped around my neck and tried to pull it away but I failed. I struggled to fight the body above me and I tried again with more force pulling at the hand around my neck but yet again I was unsuccessful.

"O-Oli." I managed to choke out. Desperate for air, tears soon pricked the corners of my eyes and began rolling down my cheeks in pure fear of my life.

"Shut up!" he shouts back at me, the sudden harshness taking me by the surprise.

"I won't let you get away this time! This time you're a dead man!" he yells causing me to panic at his threat. He was trying to kill me? What the hell was going on?

I begin to kick and shove violently beneath him, an attempted to get him off me and break free of his hold but he would only tighten his grip, he wouldn't budge. He was dead set on killing me.

"I have waited years for this moment and now I've finally have you right where I want you." He says sickeningly and I'm riddling in fear.

He shifted on top of me a little and it was just enough for him to loosen his grip and I managed to let out a loud strangled scream escape my lips in hopes someone would hear me.

I was immediately cut off when he pressed down harder on my windpipe blocking the air which flows down to my lungs and out, making it almost impossible for me to breathe. He was suffocating me. He was killing me slow and painfully.

The bedroom light flicks on and Tom appears at the bed side, eyes anxiously looking back and forth from Oli to me.

I could see Oli's face clearly now. Cheeks stained in tear tracks, heavy eye lids clouded over half his eyes, he didn't once break contact with mine, his expression furious but yet heartbreaking at the same time.

I glanced over at Tom fearfully, wondering why he was taking so long to pull his brother off me. Couldn't he see his brother's hand wrapped around my throat? Didn't he care he was witnessing his brother slowly murdering me? Tom hated me ever since he first met me. He wanted rid of me... he stood there looking sternly at the situation but refuse to help me. Was he going to stand and watch Oli take my last breath away?

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to concentrate on every one of my screams hoping they would be heard but they were all muffled and silences by Oli blocking my windpipe and applying more pressure to his hold and I knew within moments I will be dead.

"Don't touch him!" another voice enters the room and I open my blurry eyes to see that it's Jordan.

He crouches down by the bed and stares at Oli before looking at the whole situation in front of him.

"Whatever you do don't wake him up, he's asleep."

"I know what's going on!" Tom hisses at Jordan.

Did I just hear Jordan say not to wake Oli up? He's not a bloody sleep, he's awake and killing me, fucking do something for crying out loud!!