Feeling Happy

The claps of bowling pins smacking against each other echoed through the wide room. The ball had hit the centre of the formation, resulting in a strike that had Taehyung spinning around on his heels to face the group of his friends. 

"Striiiiiiiiike!" Taehyung cheered as he did a one-man celebratory dance on his way back towards his group. 

Jimin and Hoseok were cheering, the former making faces over at a grumpy looking Jungkook who was currently on the loosing team. The latter, on the other hand, couldn't take his eyes off Taehyung. Glee shone in his eyes, his mouth boxy and showing teeth as he grinned. It endlessly took Hoseok by surprise each day that he looked upon the face of his boyfriend. There's no way somebody can be so beautiful. At least, that's what he thinks before he is instantly proved wrong as soon as Taehyung flashes him a smile or simply just exists. 

"Well done, Tae!" Hoseok yells, voice high and sounding proud, as he stands up for his own turn. 

He is then met by the happy brunette jumping on him, arms flying around Hoseok's neck, lips being pressed onto the side of his head. The contact is exciting, as it always is. He finds himself effortlessly wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and hoisting him up so that the younger's feet lift off of the ground. They spin once, then twice, and they'd do it a third time except Hoseok doesn't have the strength to do it anymore. So he puts the boy on the ground and presses a quick kiss on Taehyung's lips, teeth almost clashing from how much they are both smiling, before turning around and picking up a ball matching his preferred size and weight, it's colour a deep blue. 

Hoseok brings it up to his chest as he walks forward, shoes squeaking on the sparkling floor. Deep breath in, deep breath out. In that moment, as he lets his ball fly forward, he registers Namjoon taking his own turn in the aisle next to his own, and he hears both teams cheering for their respective members. It is in that moment as he turns around to see smiles on all of his friends' faces and the fact that he can still feel the ghost of Taehyung's lips on his own, that Hoseok realises that he's the happiest he has ever been. And he knows it will last for a long time. 

------------------------------

Short chapter which is likely very influenced by the fact that I've been listening to the same Lana Del Rey album on repeat for 5 days now :p 

Lately all my days have been filled with the same Vampire Diaries episodes over and over again, Sherlock, Skam and Tumblr so I apologise for my lack of attention towards my stories