"We'll miss it!"

GUYS this has 30k reads!! so happy~~~~~~~ thank you 
If you want to request stuff I'll do it as its 30K OMG so comment and message (btw I have another hybrid chapter coming soon too) 

-------------------- 

"Hobie~ Come onnn" Taehyung turned and pouted at the other boy, "We'll miss it!"

"I don't care if we miss it" Hoseok replied, voice shaky. 

The two were currently in front of the entrance that lead to the reptile show. It was something new to Taehyung, and having heard stories from Namjoon and Seokjin that sound ever so wonderful, is somewhere he had wanted to go for a while. 

But he didn't want to go by himself, so him and the rest of Bangtan made it a day to go and visit the zoo. Taehyung thought it was going to be brilliant and he was more than excited to spend time enjoying himself with his best friends.. That was until Hoseok had started moaning, soon wrapping his arms around a pole and yelling about how he didn't want to go near any 'beasts'. So as much as the sight of his boyfriend standing by a pole with his arms around it, making noises to try and make Taehyung leave from embarrassment amused him, he really really wanted to go and meet the reptiles. 

So when an idea struck, the brilliance of it making him feel like a light bulb lit up over his head, he made sure to be quick about it. Taking slow steps towards the other boy, Taehyung inched closer to him until there was barely any space left in between them. 

"Hoseokie~"

Taehyung closed the space in between them as quick as Flash himself and placed a kiss at the corner of Hoseok's mouth. Then he took a big step back and stood there with a large grin on his face. To be honest, Taehyung thought an act like kissing the other in such a crowded place was quite scandalous, and he knew it would shock his boyfriend. 

And shock him it did. Hoseok's grip appeared to be looser on the pole, so Taehyung took the chance and pried his arms easily away from it. In no time at all he was dragging the heavy-footed Hoseok towards the show; a big smile on his own face, a sheepish looks on the elder's bright red one. 

----------------------------------------

This chapter was a good idea at first but because I keep trying to add more every few days I lost the original plot for it.. But I think it's still cute 

Thank you for 200 followers too if any of you follow me! I like it a lot :)

Do you guys want anymore zoo chapters?