Please come back

Sorry for the self advertising, but I started a Yoonmin fic. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/62897890-petals-yoonmin  Please read ^_^

People wanted a part two..heheh, I'm sorry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung" a soft voice called out to him. 

"Hyung, I'll be right back" Taehyung called with a soft smile as he waved goodbye to his sleepy boyfriend. Hoseok still hadn't got out of bed, while Taehyung decided to go out with Namjoon and Jin.

"Mm, hurry back Tae" Hoseok smiled sleepily.

Taehyung looked back at his boyfriend and decided to run back to him. He pecked the sleepy boy's lips and whispered, "I wont be long"

Hoseok opened his eyes and for a few moments he forgot that what he just remembered was actually a dream. He smiled fondly at the memory. But when the realization of it being in the past came to him, his chest got tight and he curled up under his sheets.

He guessed he should be glad he finally slept, he should be glad he got to see his Taehyung again. He just couldn't bare the pain of having lost him. Since he lost the boy he had struggled to sleep, he only did so to keep others around him happy. Inside he was completely broken.

Silent tears began to run down his cheeks and Hoseok's breath escaped him.

"Please come back.." he cried.

But Hoseok knew he never would. Even though he promised, his Taehyung wouldn't be coming back to him.

-------------------------------

Unable to sleep again, Hoseok changed and headed outside. The cold winter air made him shiver and he already felt his cheeks colour. Wrapping his scarf tighter around himself, Hoseok shoved his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Then he began to walk. He didn't care where, he just needed to be anywhere other than the place he last saw Taehyung. 

It was still dark out, but the sky was beginning to get lighter and as a result it was filled with different shades of orange, pink and red. He still heard the sounds of car engines and the rustling of people, but in that moment he could still imagine that he wasn't there. Instead he was in his own place, a place so magical he could feel at peace. 

After walking a while he stood frozen in place. It was completely light out now and he realised where he was. A few weeks after the incident Namjoon had showed Hoseok the place it all happened after he begged for so long. He had walked to the place Taehyung died.

Is this where you stood Tae? The boy standing at the side of the busy road thought.

He wondered what Taehyung felt in that moment, the moment he decided to run. Was he scared? Was he at peace? Was he even aware that he saved those children? 

Every question sent a tear falling down the boys cheeks. His heart slowed, the sounds of traffic dulled and suddenly his mind went clear. From the corner of his eye he saw an oncoming truck. Everything was so tempting and in that moment, he could have sworn Tae's voice called out to him. 

He may have been have delusional at that point, but Hoseok believed, he really believed that he would see his boyfriend again. Once more the thought of him saving those children came to mind.

Will he save me too?

The boy stepped onto the road and turned to face the truck. As he stood there crying, he felt a warmth come up from behind and wrap around him. He was able to smile one last time before the truck hit him.

====================================================================

Ahh, that sucked. But does anybody want more of these kind of chapters in the future?

I was listening to Taehyun's 'I'm Young' while writing this, he is such a bias wrecker oml.

Happy Valentines Day!