Meow (The Cat #2)

Smutsmutsmutsmut 

(Author's note(s) at the end)

--------------------

Taehyung let himself fall back onto the soft bed sheets as Hoseok took slow steps towards the bed. With each step his boyfriend took, Taehyung felt another bout of heat settle in his stomach and he reveled in it. Taehyung felt light, giddy with excitement as he knew how the events would turn out as they unfolded. 

When Hoseok reached the bed Taehyung lifted his head slightly and met the eyes of his boyfriend, his dark irises glazed over with want. He felt his body tremble slightly and his long fingers fisted around the sheets. Taehyung then moved to sit up having noticed that Hoseok seemed to be teasing him as he stood at the foot of the bed, not moving an inch but staring directly at the hybrid- something that Hoseok knew that he liked. 

"Hoseokie?" Taehyung spoke, voice husky yet light, "aren't you going to join me?" 

The elder smirked and Taehyung saw the flash of pink tongue as he licked his lips. After another few moments of waiting, Taehyung finally gave in and crawled down the bed to meet his boyfriend. He stood high on his knees so that his head was almost level with his boyfriend's own. 

Tail moving from side to side, cheeks flushed from the heat that swelled inside of him, Taehyung felt pleasant, eager- things that increased greatly as one of Hoseok's arms wrapped around his waist and gently brought their bodies together, chest flushed against one another. His other hand brushed through Taehyung's chestnut hair, skimming one of his pointed ears. 

Their eyes met and within the next moment their lips were touching. Light pecks, the soft press of lips against lips and the swipe of tongue. Taehyung could feel every sensation;Hoseok's soft lips, his hand on his waist and another in his hair, and the feel of his tongue brushing along his lower lip and then entering his mouth. He moaned at the moist warmth. 

As the kisses got deeper, Taehyung felt himself being pushed backwards so that his back once again lay flat on the bed, and then Hoseok was above him and kissing him again, one hand holding himself up at the side of Taehyung's head and the other skimming along his thigh and teasing the ends of his shirt. 

With his lack of underwear, Taehyung felt his member twitch and rise, pushing his shirt further up his stomach. His breath got heavy and soon his hands were prying at the buttons of his boyfriend's trousers. Hoseok let him fiddle for a moment but then seemed to want them off just as much as Taehyung, so he quickly undid them and kicked them away along with his own underwear, followed by his shirt. 

Taehyung lifted his head and began leaving little kisses along Hoseok's collar bones as the other boy leaned forward and searched for something in the drawers next to the bed. 

"H-hoseok" Taehyung mumbled against the boy's hot skin.

The elder got what he wanted from the drawers and moved back again. When he did, he saw that his lover was whimpering, and looking further down showed that Taehyung was palming himself, moving his hand along his own length and pressing his thumb against the tip. 

"Ah ah ah~" Hoseok tutted with a smirk as he pried Taehyung's hands away and held them both above the boy's head. The younger boy grabbed the pillows instead of himself and looked at Hoseok with teary eyes. 

Hoseok felt his own member throbbing, even more so each time his boyfriend moaned his name and arched his back. Soon, he had rolled the condom onto himself and was pressing a finger against the hybrid's entrance.

Taehyung felt Hoseok's finger enter him slowly, the digit being sucked in easily and then bending, stretching him open so very slowly that Taehyung cried out and almost begged him to add more. So Hoseok did and his fingers were then moving in scissoring motions. Taehyung felt a slight burn, but it was pleasant, he welcomed it. When a third finger was added Taehyung could barely handle himself, his hips moving down onto Hoseok's fingers more until the boy found his sweet spot and started rubbing against the bundle of nerves. 

"A-ah!" Taehyung cried out. 

"You like that?" Hoseok asked, his own breath heavy as he looked down at the boy and saw a sight that he greatly enjoyed. 

"Yes.. I-i love it" He admitted.

Due to Taehyung being a hybrid, his body created its own lube and lots of it. The substance leaked out of the boy, coating Hoseok's fingers and wetting the sheets. 

Hoseok then proceeded to remove his fingers, earning a cry from Taehyung as the boy's body moved down again trying to thrust down onto Hoseok's fingers. But he found nothing and lay there whimpering until he felt the tip of Hoseok's hard member prodding against his entrance and the boy positioned himself properly.

Before he pressed in, he lifted up Taehyung's legs so that they were up and steadied him, his hands grabbing Taehyung's soft thighs, fingers dimpling the flesh. The two of them then made eye contact and Hoseok pushed in, slowly at first. He watched as Taehyung's eyes closed in the pleasure of Hoseok entering him. 

After some time of soft and gentle thrusts, Hoseok pushed in harder and quicker and soon his movements were erratic, almost as fast as both their heartbeats. Taehyung's cries were like music to his ears and he could feel himself coming close to his own organism, but tried to prolong the amazing feeling of being inside Taehyung as long of he could.

Taehyung was loving it, the feeling of Hoseok inside of his, his hands squeezing his thighs and his lips that trailed kisses down his legs. His tail was twitching just like his cock and he was just loving it. On the deeper thrusts, the ones that hit his prostate perfectly, Taehyung's back arched, causing his new collar to press against his throat. The pressure created a new kind of pleasure that he was sure he wanted to look into further. But maybe he'd do that another time because he could feel himself on the edge, his body was about to reach it's limit. 

So when Hoseok's grip on him suddenly got tighter and he thrust into him so deep that his boyfriend was inside of him to point that the boy's hips smacked against his ass cheeks, Taehyung felt the pressure reach it's complete limit and he came. He came so hard that he lost his vision for a moment and he seemed to loose control of his body, his hands pulling so hard on the pillow above his head that it tore and feathers flew up into the air. He could only see stars and the occasional white feather as Hoseok continued thrusting inside of him and until he also came. 

The room was then silent save for the sound of their heavy breathing and the rustling of the sheets as Hoseok pulled out of him and moved to lie on the bed next to him. Hoseok , his owner, his lover, then pulled Taehyung towards him and wrapped his arms around his slim waist. His body felt heavy, limbs sore and feeling like he just ran a marathon. His eyelids felt swollen and eventually closed and soon he fell asleep to the the sounds of Hoseok's heartbeat.

------------------

So I updated.. yay!

But this chapter wasn't so good, at least not as good as I planned for it to be, but I ended up having to rewrite and got annoyed so I left out many details that I'll probably save until another time. Also I kind of changed the POV throughout this so sorry about any confusion.

Do you guys want more hybrid Taehyung stuff? If so please comment! 

Thank you for reading :)

And thank you for over 20k reads!!!