High above the sky

Taehyung didn't realise that the minute he stepped outside the van that they would be faced with dozens of screaming fans trying to get his groups attention. He saw numerous signs with his name on and more with the other members names written in multiple colours and patterns. It made his heart beat faster and he got excited. But for now he needed to calm himself, after all he would be spending the next 13 hours sitting on a plane.

Ignoring the faint buzz that filled his head due to the loud noises surrounding him he let himself be ushered through the airport towards the gate they would be departing from. As there were so many people, he and the other members had no choice but to stick together close, so close that his right side was brushing against Hoseok's left, his face warmed and small electric shocks from where their skin touched shot through him.

Tae's eyes were drawn to the man standing next to him and he noticed that Hoseok's attention was fixed somewhere, his face going red and a small smile curling his lips. He found himself following Hoseok's gaze and was shocked to see what was there.

In bright green letters the word 'VHOPE' was written on a large sign being held up by two people. Unsure what to do but pleased with Hoseok's reaction Taehyung just looked ahead, his face hot and a colony of bats inside his stomach.

~~~~~

He wasn't sure how it got like this but Taehyung found himself sat next to an excited Hoseok on the plane. Of course he was pleased but why were they sat together? No matter how many times he had hoped a situation like this would occur he never found himself paired up with Hoseok.

They were already 9 hours into the journey and Tae noticed that all of the members were asleep apart from him and Hoseok. Well, at least he thought Hoseok was still awake. He looked at his hyung who sat next to him, earphones plugging his ears and his eyes looking like they could close any minute. Taehyung couldn't deny how cute he looked at that moment.. if only he could take a picture- no, he wouldn't. He looked away and focused on pulling his thoughts together.

Since the day he decided he would confess he had been putting it off over and over again,always cursing at himself for being so afraid. He just couldn't bring himself to confess just yet even though there had been so many chances.

But he wanted to, god he wanted to. He wanted to be able to wake up to a smile especially for him and he just wished that he could claim Hoseok as his. Maybe waiting until they were back in Korea was the best choice.

A sudden but soft pressure startled him and made him forget what he was just thinking. He looked to his shoulder where the weight pressed against him to find Hoseok's head leaning on him. Hair tickled his nose as he looked to his left, he giggled slightly, laughing at both the situation and how happy he was for this moment. But it all ended to soon as Hoseok pulled his head away, obviously aware of something having happened.

"W-what? Tae?" Hoseok mumbled as he started to become fully awake.

"Tired are you? Its fine, you can sleep" he replied, already missing Hoseok's head being against him. He could feel the warmth of it as if he hadn't moved away.

"Eh? no no.. ah, sorry Tae" Hoseok replied aware of the previous situation. Tae could have sworn Hoseok's cheeks colored as he turned and looked out of the window. The actions making him smile.

Taehyung didn't realise that his hand had reached out until he found himself pulling Hoseoks earphone out. He was silent for a moment, marveling at the beautiful sight before him, as Hoseok turned towards him again looking confused. His heart began to thump as fast as the beat of the music he could could hear coming from the earphone in his hand.

"Tae, wha-"Hoseok began but was cut of by Taehyung himself.

"Hyung.. I lik-no.. Hoseok, I love you"