My snow angel

Here is a Christmas chapter that I have decided to do as it's Christmas tomorrow and I'm rather excited now there's only a few hours to go

--------------------------------

They all ran outside after wrapping themselves in coats over their bed clothes and stuffing their feet into the first boots they could find. Namjoon had woken up first and, after doing whatever Namjoon does upon waking up, woke everybody up by yelling that the outside world was completely white and snow was still falling. All seven of them had yelled in glee and exited their rooms. 

Hoseok found that even though they had woken up less than half an hour ago, each member was just as excited as the next. Two teams had been formed: the vocal line against the rap line. Hoseok had yelled extra hard as he ran with his other two team members behind a car. 

Luckily, with Namjoon on their side they had the advantage of planning a good plan of attack. The three boys huddled close and geared each other on, plotting and chuckling mischievously all the while. It was going to be perfect, Hoseok was sure of it.. But of course the younger members (followed by a screeching Seokjin) were too eager and attacked them first. The dancer found himself with a face full of snow before he could stand up from where he was crouched low. 

"No fair~" Hoseok moaned loudly, scooping up some snow and chucking it forward blindly. 

"Hey!" he heard Yoongi yell. 

"Sure it is Hyung, we attacked and you lost, fair and square" Taehyung declared smugly, his smirk growing as Jimin and Jungkook both nodded and added a 'yeah' each. 

Hoseok wiped the rest of the snow out of his eyes and off of his face and grabbed two fists full of it from the ground as he exchanged quick nods with his team members. Victory is going to be theirs. 

..............................................

His back hit the ground with a thump and a cloud of snow that flew up around him. He let out a giggle and was very thankful for the hood of hit coat for he could feel the snow wetting him. The snow was barely falling now, just a light breeze that swept over the land carried a few icy snowflakes. 

Taehyung could hear Jimin laughing in the distance and the sound of a door closing as some of his friends went inside for it was very very cold. But Taehyung didn't mind. He had wandered towards a small patch of clear snow where he knew grass lay beneath. He was also glad to be away from the constant screeching of his co-members for just a little while. 

He heard another thump, this time coming from his left side. He didn't need to look and check to see who it was because just by the small sigh and laugh that followed he was sure of who it was. 

"Hoseokie I'm cold" he pouted comically and turned his head to look at the other boy. His cheek pressed into the snow. 

"Me too, Taetae" 

Taehyung started to move his legs and arms. He wanted to make an angel in the snow, an angel almost as pretty as the angel lying next to him in the snow. 

"What're you doing?" Taehyung was still looking at the other boy. Oh how he loved it when Hoseok smiled. 

"I'm making a snow angel" Taehyung answered with his own smaller smile. 

"Hmm.." Hoseok sat up and looked down at the younger boy, his hair fell back onto his face from when it had been swept backwards, "a snow angel, huh?" 

Taehyung nodded and made a noise to confirm it. He stilled his limbs and looked up to the sky. 

"My snow angel" The other boy sang musically. 

Taehyung's smile grew as he looked back to his boyfriend. 

"Yep.. I'm yours" 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it ended a little effortlessly, I'm tiredddd    ***I'll go over any mistakes later***

Merry Christmas to all and to those who don't celebrate it, have a brilliant day anyway :))

Btw is anybody else here a fan of Lovelyz? Please talk to me if you are.. I've been looking for another fan :3  They are my favourite girl group, I love them so much..