"Tell me that you love me"

I've been sick and lazy the past couple of days. Sorry for the late update :( I want to update more, but I am completely out of ideas.

So I am writing a chapter full of fluff (otherwise I'd end up giving in and writing smut)..

 Does anybody have any requests? I'd seriously try and do them :3

==========================================================

"Mph,Tae.." Hoseok groaned as his boyfriend climbed onto him. His ribs seriously felt like they were going to get crushed.

"Hyunggg, get up" the younger whined as he shook the sleeping boy.

Hoseok huffed and opened his eyes. He couldn't help but smile at what he saw. As he was in bed and wrapped up in a bundle of sheets, Taehyung was spread out completely on top of him. His hair looked fluffy and he was sporting the cutest pout. 

"Aw Tae, you're so cute" Hoseok cooed and playfully pinched Taehyung's cheek.

"Hyung, you have to get up! I want to go get ice cream" the boy slapped the invading hand away and sat up, he was now straddling the elder.

Hoseok giggled and decided to annoy the younger by lying back down and pulling the covers over his head. 

Taehyung whined a bit and tried to pull back the bed sheets, but soon went quiet. Hoseok was about to get up and see what was wrong, but stopped when he heard the deep voice of his boyfriend.

"Tell me that you love me.."

The bold statement made him hesitate for a moment. 

Of course he loves Taehyung. He loves him to a point he isn't even sure is healthy. He's in love with his boxy smile, and his loud outbursts. He's in love with how he found another that is as loud as him, a boy who makes the most normal of things seem like treasure.  

Hoseok was completely and truly in love with Kim Taehyung.

As quick as he would run away from a roller coaster, Hoseok came from underneath the sheets and pulled the boy down with him. He wrapped his arms around the boy's body and made sure they were face to face, the tips of their noses touching.

"What has my alien been thinking,hm?" 

"I was just-"

"I have no doubts" Hoseok assured.

"Neither do I" 

"And I will never lie"

"I wouldn't lie to you if the world depended on it" Taehyung stated.

"I know I know, but I mean it Tae. Everything I feel for you is real

And Tae?.."

"Yeah, Hoseok?"

"I love you, Kim Taehyung"

A penny for your thoughts?