Gentle

The room was silent save for soft whispers of 'I love you' coming from the pair on the bed that were lying close, foreheads touching, curled up next to each other. Blonde hair clashed with brown, creating a fan of fluffy locks. 

"Tell me again" Hoseok breathes out. It tickles Taehyung's face and he giggles a little. "Tell me how much you love me, Taetae" 

They laid there with their legs tangled together. It was warm and intimate, and it caused little flutters to appear in both their chests.

"I love you like a mad man, Hobie. I can't go a few hours without seeing you, a few minutes without thinking about you"

Hoseok's right hand was holding Taehyung's left, their fingers entwined tightly; a link that could not be broken by anybody. 

"What fills your thoughts about me?" His voice was so, so soft. If Taehyung was not as close as he was to the other, ears only centimetres away, he wouldn't hear the words that escaped Hoseok's red lips, would instead pass it as a random breeze. 

"How your cheeks dimple when you smile"

Hoseok smiled at this, dimples indeed showing. Taehyung looked away from the other's eyes, instead looking down at the change in his boyfriend's tanned cheeks.

"How your voice sounds when you sing to me as I'm falling asleep,

the way your hand grips mine and your steps mirror my own when our hands graze each other when we're out" 

Hoseok gripped the other's hand tighter at this. 

"And how beautiful you are when you look down at me.. the way your hair frames your cheeks and your eyes light up like a sky of stars"

Hoseok giggled and so did Taehyung. 

"I love every moment with you and I know I'll continue to love every moment with you in the future too"

Now that Taehyung was locking eyes with his best friend again he could see tears brimming at the corners and a pink flush scattered like dust on his cheeks. 

"Because I can see a future with you Hoseok. I see us getting happier and happier, our laughter getting richer, waking up next to each other for countless mornings. I see us sharing breakfast and lunch and dinner, going out for ice cream whenever we feel like it. Together until our last days on a stage and even after that"

Taehyung was now tearing up too. 

"I'm going to spend my life with you, Hoseok-ah"

Hoseok brought his free hand up and caressed Taehyung's head with light touches. 

"I adore you with all my heart"

Taehyung brought his own hand up and cupped his partner's face.

"I love you so much, Hoseok" 

They each shed a tear before Hoseok pressed his lips against his other half's. So gentle, so trusting, so full of love that they would, in fact, never part. A never-ending story of their own. 

-----------------------------------

I kind of cried a little at this